AshTheChosen

Members
  • Last visited

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1880 profile views

AshTheChosen's Achievements

1. Hey Everyone! It has been forever since I've been here! I'm finally ready to get the Stream going but instead of doing it on YouTube I'm doing it on Twitch. Look up Kingpin rivals 92 93 on Twitch to view my live stream. Special prizes will be handed out to the winners of my voting poll when I get four badges. Stream starts in 1 hour. Don't miss it!

2. The Live Stream will not be up and running as planned; I need a better PC. So the Live Stream is on a hiatus for now, indefinately. Sorry. :?
  3. Squirtle Has Been Chosen! I Go Live In 40 MIN!
  4. The Votes between Squirtle and Charmander are tied, but I need a decisive choice! :? Vote while you still can! XD
  5.   On 2/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, AshTheChosen said:

Hey, Everyone! XD

AshTheChosenOne Here! ^^

And Today I am Announcing my Official 'Let's Play' that will be Live Streamed on YouTube, and starts on Sunday, March 1st, 2020, at 10:00 A.M. SHARP!  :O

Don't Miss-Out on the Poll as well! DX

Also: Each of the Poll's Question's First Voters will get a Special In-Game Prize for the MMO-Part of the 'Let's Play' from My In-Game Profile! XD XD XD

Thanks! And Remember To Always Have Fun!

P.S. - Look to My YT Channel for the other Pokemon ROMs that will go through Ash's Journey, but with the In-Game Male Characters! I will be Playing this game and the others in the Order of Ash's In-Anime Journey, but with 100% Completion!

Check This Out! Let Others Know! XD

6.   On 2/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, AshTheChosen said:

Hey, Everyone! XD

AshTheChosenOne Here! ^^

And Today I am Announcing my Official 'Let's Play' that will be Live Streamed on YouTube, and starts on Sunday, March 1st, 2020, at 10:00 A.M. SHARP!  :O

Also: Each of the Poll's Question's First Voters will get a Special In-Game Prize for the MMO-Part of the 'Let's Play' from My In-Game Profile! XD XD XD

P.S. - Look to My YT Channel for the other Pokemon ROMs that will go through Ash's Journey, but with the In-Game Male Characters! I will be Playing this game and the others in the Order of Ash's In-Anime Journey, but with 100% Completion!

7.   On 2/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, AshTheChosen said:

Hey, Everyone! XD

AshTheChosenOne Here! ^^

8.   On 2/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, AshTheChosen said:

Hey, Everyone! XD

AshTheChosenOne Here! ^^

9. On 2/27/2020 at 3:31 PM, AshTheChosen said:

Hey, Everyone! XD

AshTheChosenOne Here! ^^

And Today I am Announcing my Official 'Let's Play' that will be Live Streamed on YouTube, and starts on Sunday, March 1st, 2020, at 10:00 A.M. SHARP!  :O

At Least Check This Out! Let Others Know Too! XD

10. Hi, sorry I'm not interested in Pokemon games at the moment.

But good luck on YouTube.

Be careful about the "Mayor of PokeMMO" by the way.

11. 'Special Prizes' Voters Have Voted! Congratulations To: Mike (In-Game: Mike)!; FighterChamp (In-Game: FighterChamp)!; AND!: Diplomacy (In-Game: Dividend)! ^^ Don't Worry: You Can Still Vote! Don't Miss Out! XD
  12. What's Your In-Game Name?

13. 'AshTheChosenOne' is a nod to that Movie as well! ^^
  14. I was going to call call him AshTheFrozenOne just to quote Pokemon 2000! LOL XD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.