About This Club

We're a club of noobs but nice people, we hope u like it ^^ Founded at: 05/20/2022
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hello I am new to the game. Just completed my first region. Been playing pokemon for years. Love this mmo format. Would love to join the community and learn. My username is yeyoye or my trainer name is yeyoyeee not sure which one is needed. Looking forward to the community.
  3. Been playing pokemmo for a while but on and off due to it getting slow because ive no one to enjoy and help enhance my experience want to start doing pvp but keep slacking on the team but i would love to join your team because i feel having persons to play with you enhance your playing experience im very active throughout the day finished all storylines and i hope you recruit me so we could play johto together ign:KkidIII
  4. Hey guys, my user is ttomhell I think my ign is just Tomhell. Long time PokeMMO player but been sporadic with my play, that is until the game moved to iOS - now I’m a Daily player. I like shiny hunting casually, haven’t ventured into pvp yet but I’m slowly constructing a team. Finished 3 leagues but just working through the Unova storyline steadily (killing time for Johto). I’d love to grind with some friends and build up a cool team on here are for the longest time Iv been going solo. I like the vibe, let me know: hope I can join up with you all and get my grind on. 👌🤙 peace ✌️ btw my fave mon is Umbreon without doubt. ‘God-tier’
  5. Hi my IGN is ProvidenceSeriph I'm fairly new to the game and recently started looking into to joining a team. I mostly spend my time shiny hunting, and am willing to help guide new players threw the world of pokemmo
  6. Hello all. My name is Peterrix Loaferix but friends call me PeteLoaf (IGN) and I was hoping you all had room in your team for someone like me. I've done Hoenn's Elite Four and I'm making my way through Kanto's Elite Four.
  7. HI I'm new to PokeMMO but have been playing pokemon a long time, I'd like to join your club! I just beat kanto and my ING is TheJoeSwansonn
  8. Hello I'm FLYHAPPY and I wanted to join. My ing is FLYHAPPY
  9. Hey id love to join yall and learn some new stuff IGN: Nmx4life
  10. Hell there, honestly I'm a lil confused what this whole club thing is about although if you guys have a team in game I'd love to take part in it, starting out new after a long time and I'd like to make a couple of friends as I get my feet firmly planted on the ground again ^^ My IGN is RouteFour
  11. Hello!, i would love to join the team IGN: DaniStudios
  12. Hello, if possible I would like to join the club, my IGN is QuertyMan, thanks.
  13. Hi! I would like to join the club if possible! IGN: Meliodosis
  14. I would like to join,my in game name is BogdanPBI
  15. What's up! I would love to join the guild if possible. IGN: Hexbound
  16. Hello I would like to join the club to meet and hang out with people My IGN is EnderLieXvi
  17. Hi i would like to join the team, IGN SpookyDuck
  18. Hi, let me know when you connect to add you
  19. Hi i would like to join the team IGN SneakyKay
  20. Hey my in game name is SenrikAllistair and I'm new to this MMO. I've played Pokemon my whole life though. I'm not sure on how joining works!
  21. Leaders lLatios Wallarro YJos zMauri zKuroko zLumiere Commanders Huargensy RonGhosty Mansterix JereSteve MrXehanort Officers xJoseee ClayClover Shookan awaLLz zMago zGrim Members Rigoox Fermie Hernjet iYaseer IHasvik lTekashi MexiDany Tomaselio DylanWoodz EmilioGarras SecretPlayerZ SoumaYukihira JasonSparrowX DiositoSlurpuff Torpi KazzKZ OscarD xSpunk JulioZm RevenanZ JavierZmb sonickevimp MendozzaYt DJSebasBPM EliasWhiteLion Intrx Alaniz FrossX Jhonsy Eliissaa SiwanMS YanstrixD KaoriMiyaz RaidenWizard Thank you all for being part of this family ❤️

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.