About This Club

Weekly Catch Events & Tourneys💰 | Access to Link Shares👥 | Willing & Helpful Community❤️ | Shiny Hunting✨ | We do a little bit of everything while providing a chill enviroment to be yourself!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. @Hahaharvs@CatalystSam Sorry for the late reply are you still interested in joining?
  3. Hii id like to join if you still have room. Getting back into pokemmo since johto came out. I hatched some mons for my johto playthrough and realised i had nobody to tell :') Not that much experience. A couple hundred hours (mostly afk) on my last account. Ign is CatalystSam. The discord link is expired btw
  4. Relic Hunt! "A team [þk] exclusive event!" Date Monday, September 11th 2023 Time 4:00pm EST | Time Zone Converter Location Ch. 1 Unova - Relic Castle Winners may claim their prizes in Nimbasa City Ch. 1 after the results have been announced! Only Pokemon on the list below will be counted as valid entries. Valid Entries All mons listed below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Sandile Yamask +1 Scoring The total sum of IVs + Nature Bonus = Total Score Quiet +3 Bold + 2 Duration 1 hour for catching 10 minutes for players to submit entries after the catch phase | 15 minutes for scoring Participation All Team [þk] players may participate in this event! We welcome all NEW & Veteran players to attend this catching event. Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry Only trees in Cities / Towns will count as valid entries Players can enter the event with only one account/character All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the specified location All Pokémon must remain unchanged [untrained/unevolved] Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to any participating judge via whisper to submit it Keep the Pokemon in your team until the results are announced In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the earliest catch time Participating Judges highyo 👹 The event & all details leading up to it will be live-streamed on my channel! https://www.twitch.tv/realhighyo Check out my discord server for all things PokeMMO & events! https://discord.gg/jd98JtbDfw Prizes 1st Place Prize 3x31 Adamant Sandile + Jester hat + Shiny Charm 2nd Place Prize Full Iron hero costume (hat/top) + Bug Catchers net + 100k yen 3rd Place Prize Pointed Yellow tail + 100k yen
  5. Recently started pokemmo and love it! Currently in Sinnoh approaching badge 2. My IGN is Grendalwin, looking to join a team.
  6. Hello i have been playing on/off and is making a return now when jhoto is out. and would like to join a team ^^
  7. If you would like to join the team you can reach out via Discord! https://discord.gg/jd98JtbDfw You can also reach out to me on my twitch for more information about the team! https://www.twitch.tv/realhighyo
  8. Hi , I would like to join the team. the discord link provided is expired. IGN : DeepeshB
  9. Date Friday, 9th June 2023 Time 5:00 pm EST | Time Zone Converter ⬅️Click to check your time! Location Eterna Forest - Sinnoh - CH 1 Grass encounters only You may catch the following Pokemon in Eterna Forest| Must be within the Routes specified below. Only Eterna Forest Pokemon will be allowed. Posted below is a list of valid Pokemon. NO SAME SPECIES POKEMON! -The battle phase will be set in Sandgem Town (Route 219) Ch 1. Click above to be directed to the official post!
  10. For daily giveaways & catch events check out my Twitch stream! We offer daily giveaways & weekly catch events. Team-exclusive events & giveaways will start once we have hit the recruitment goal! If you enjoy shiny hunting while hanging out in a super chill environment, Pokéfiends is the team for you! Previous Events If you would like to join Pokéfiends, you can message me in the comment section of this post / whisper to me in-game / or join our Discord server! (600+ members) Links https://www.twitch.tv/realhighyo https://discord.gg/jd98JtbDfw
  11. IS RECRUITING ACTIVE & NEW TRAINERS! Team info Team name: PokéFeinds [þk] Founded: 11/05/2022 Boss: @highyo Mods: @GreenCatKid @JDteufel What does PokéFeinds [þk] offer? We are an active, English-speaking team with a vast amount of amazing community members! Searching for active and chatty members that log in daily! 👹ALPHA ping Discord server 💰Weekly Catch Events & Tourneys 🎫Access to Link Shares 💜Willing & Helpful Community ✨Shiny Hunting Events 💲Giveaways in Discord, Twitch, and in-game Requirements! The only requirement is to always have your [Team Chat] active! We can help you set up your chat if needed. Our team does a little bit of everything while providing a chill environment to be yourself! How to join! If you would like to join our team feel free to join our Discord & ping @highyo in the chat section. Or simply type your IGN in the comments of this post! https://discord.gg/GGrbeDmYUx Previous Events!
  12. Scavengar Hunt and Hide & Seek The Scavenger Hunt will consist of Rounds with different goals / tasks for each one. Ex: I'll announce a type of Pokemon (A grass type pokemon) you will go out and catch, and the first person to complete the task & trade me the pokemon will receive the reward! I'll be checking the catch time for winning pokemon trainer catch to confirm it was caught during the event. We will also be doing some Hide & Seek rounds! I'll be hiding in all the different regions and the first person to find and trade me will win the reward! Event info: Starts tonight at 8 PM EST Location: Ch. 3 Meet up in Vermillion City Prizes include: -RP vouchers -Ocarinas -Alpha Pokemon -Particle effect Pokemon -Pokeyen $ -Vanities & other random prizes! All members of the server are welcome to participate! Hope to see everyone there tonight for some friendly FUN! You can find the link to my stream below. Click here to enter the stream https://www.twitch.tv/realhighyo
  13. Date Friday, 20th January 2023 Time 4:00pm EST | 22:00 UTC | Time Zone Converter Location Route 1 Kanto | Route 1 Unova | Route 101 Hoenn | Route 201 Sinnoh - Ch. 3 Grass encounters only You may choose any region to catch the following Pokemon | Must be within the specified Routes posted below. Only Route 1, 101, & 201 Pokemon will be scored. Posted below are list of valid pokemon entries. Route 1 Kanto Route 1 Unova Route 101 Hoenn Route 201 Sinnoh Duration 1 hour for catching 10 minutes for players to submit entries after catch phase | 15 minutes for scoring Scoring Total sum of IVs + Nature Bonus = Total Score Pokemon Nature Bonus Adamant +5 | Modest +4 Participation All PokeMMO players may participate in this event! We welcome all NEW & Veteran players to attend this catching event. Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry Players can enter the event with only one account/character All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged [untrained/unevolved] Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit it Keep the Pokemon in your team until results are announced In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time Participating Judges highyo 👹 Talmudic 🔥 Namete 👥 Prizes 1st place prize + 500k yen 152/186 Shiny Klinklang with Kanto Friends particle 2nd place prize x2 Shiny Charms + 200k Yen 3rd place prize +100k Yen 200 RP
  14. 2017 Shiny Ninetails Raffle 3 raffle tickets per account may be purchased 1 slot worth 500k to be sent through Mail Each ticket costs 500k pokeyen Total of 20 slots available Mail the yen to roshighyo | highyo and put a subject for example "Raffle ticket 1x" I can also meet in game to accept payments via trade All contestants & tickets purchased will be posted in this thread & the discord 2/6/2023 is the deadline for all ticket sales! Raffle will be held on 2/7/2023 in my live stream. https://www.twitch.tv/realhighyo Sign ups list ZhangLeiii x1 ticket - 500k GreenCatKid x1 ticket - 500k BBComeBack x1 ticket - 500k Deathoftherex x1 ticket - 500k lafuc x1 ticket - 500k CysticCrab - x1 ticket -500k Kalilah x1 ticket - 500k DrLeaned x1 ticket - 500k TheKrustee x1 ticket - 500k kulapiika x1 ticket - 500k L
  15. Thank you @Namette Sandile brought me the shiny luck ✨
  16. highyo | roshighyo highyo#6964 EV Training Service 30k = 510 EV (your pokemon will NOT gain combat levels) If I encounter a shiny✨ your order is FREE! Lv 50 & EV Training = 45k No moves will be taught unless specified All pokes will be remain Lv 1 or the combat level they are recieved Preferred method of contact is through Discord or this thread You may send your orders in through mail Be sure to specify all EVs when placing order Gaurentee your Poke is returned to you in 24 hours or your order is FREE! Estimated time per order [ 2 hours ] 1/2/2023 Expect your pokemon to be returned within 2 hours of order!
  17. Date Friday, 16th December 2022 Time 4:00pm EST | 21:00 UTC | Time Zone Converter Location Kanto, Safari Zone Ch. 3 (North of Fuchsia City) Grass encounters only Duration 1 hour for catching in the Entrance Zone (Very first patches of grass) 10 minutes for players to submit entries after catch phase / 15 minutes for scoring Scoring Total sum of IVs + Species Bonus = Total Score Pokemon with Species Bonus Chancy +7 | Scyther + 5 | Eggsecute + 2 Donations | Participation There is a minimum 50k buy in to participate in this Team event. Any additinional donations will provide a larger prize pool. All Donations will be screenshotted and posted in the Discord. Click here for list of donations Message roshighyo | highyo in PokeMMO to pay the donation fee. Mail is also accepted. Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry Players can enter the event with only one account/character All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged [untrained/unevolved] Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit it Keep the Pokemon in your team until results are announced In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time Participating Staff roshighyo 👹 NateOG 🔥 Namete 👥 Prizes 1st place prize + 1.3m Pokeyen 2nd place prize + 700k Pokeyen 3rd place prize | 100% Exp Charm + 500k Pokeyen
  18. Date Friday, 9th December 2022 Time 4:00pm EST | 21:00 UTC | Time Zone Converter Location Unova, Undella Bay Ch. 3 Super Rod Duration 1 hour for catching / fishing 10 minutes for players to submit entries after catch phase Scoring Total sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score Pokemon accepted as valid entries Luvdisc | Remoraid | Shellder Nature Bonus Adamant +10 Naive +5 Species Bonus Shellder +3 Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry Players can enter the event with only one account/character All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged [untrained/unevolved] Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit it Keep the Pokemon in your team until results are announced In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time Participating Staff roshighyo 👹 NateOG 🔥 Namete 👥 Prizes 1st Place Prize 500rp Voucher + Shiny Charm 2nd Place Prize Choice of any Ocarina + Riches Charm (%100) 3rd Place Prize 100rp Voucher + Exp Charm (%100) https://discord.gg/jd98JtbDfw Winners may claim prizes once the scoring phase has ended!
  19. Click Here to join our Discord! Discord features Alpha Pings 👹 Team Events 🎊 PokeMMO Services 💰 Boosted Server 📊 Guides & Tips 📜 Active Community 👥 Giveaways! & much more! 🎁 Come be a part of our growing team! We are happy to help any new or existing players who are looking for a chill community 🎈 Team info Team name : PokeFiends Founded : 11/05/2022 Boss : @highyo | roshighyo Mods : @Namette @Talmudic @UnicornShart@NateOG What we do Exclusive events Link shares Helpful community PVP Group chat Shiny hunting If your are interested in joining our active community, send a pm to @highyo in game or join the discord!
  20. Alpha Spinda Giveaway! Click here to join the Giveaway on my Twitch Stream! This giveaway is for anyone who enters the stream, I'll also be giving away vanities during the broadcast.
  21. Date Friday, 25th November 2022 Time 5:00pm EST | 22:00 UTC Location Hoenn, Route 111 Ch. 5 Duration 1 hour for catching 10 minutes for players to submit entries after catch phase Scoring Total sum of IVs + Species Bonus + Nature Bonus = Total Score Pokemon accepted as valid entries Trapinch | Baltoy | Cacnea Nature Bonus Jolly +10 Impish +5 Species Bonus +5 Specie Bonus Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry Players can enter the event with only one account/character All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged [untrained/unevolved] Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit it Keep the Pokemon in your team until results are announced In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time Participating Staff roshighyo SneeZiee NateOG Prizes 1st Place Prize 500rp Voucher 2nd Place Prize Choice of any Ocarina 3rd Place Prize 100rp Voucher Join our Discord Server! Winners may claim prizes once the scoring phase has ended! My events are inclusive for EVERYONE in the game!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.