[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1b (updated for 2023)

17 hours ago, peachnkey said:

:O! tysm!!!

I actually dont know how to handle multiple type sprites for one pokemon, but tried with the example of rotom 

if dont works seems I need to figure another way

Edited by budadeth
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there! So first off, I LOVE this mod. It's made the game so much more enjoyable for me so thank yiou so much for putting in the work to make this. I did want to ask though, is there any way we could get a version of this without the sparkles on shiny mons? I love the sprites you guys have but am not a huge fan of the sparkles

Edited by Kazzar
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 7:44 PM, budadeth said:

Have to edit the last comment

try this one https://www.mediafire.com/file/98tm1q0ol4jurf3/shellos1.zip/file 

I dont have shinny shellos to test

hey bro just tested and it works amazing, thank you so much, found shiny shellos today and wanted a fix asap 😛 does this version have the other fixes (zorua, unown) included?

Edited by JetxLore
1 hour ago, JetxLore said:

hey bro just tested and it works amazing, thank you so much, found shiny shellos today and wanted a fix asap 😛 does this version have the other fixes (zorua, unown) included?

I cant remember exactly but I believe it does

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 12:27 AM, TooManyLuigis said:

8CEwdYn.png

nMwKi8e.gif

UPDATE 16/04/23

-Update:

-Fixed the broken Zorua and Unown Sprites.
Big thanks to budadeth

DOWNLOAD

Credits:

TooManyLuigis

Mortedesu

Billla

IMI

budadeth

hello, i just want to report some bugs on the sprite mod. this gallade shiny sprite follower has a bug like his head is transparent, as u can see the floor design is visible on his head. i hope this bug will fix soon.

Screenshot_20230707_165449.png

Screenshot_20230707_165507.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a problem with the forms of normal and shiny motisma because it does not take the form it should have when we have motisma following us. Is it possible to fix it please?
I'm not really good at fixing that sort of thing.

Hoping it will be possible to get help.

Capture d'écran 2023-08-25 211541.png

Capture d'écran 2023-08-25 211607.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually dont chat in forums a lot but this mod has been nothing short of fantastic it has hugely increased my immersion in the game and I vouch for it to be implemented in the launcher files (if it can be done/if its legal)also I would really like to thank the creators of this mod for their work on it as well as the people who help keep it updated and making it available for everyone like myself to enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! Thanks a bunch for this mod! I noticed a few pokemon with spots underneath them that only appear when the sprites are faced a certain direction. Edit: The spots also move as the pokemon moves.

Just in the immediate vicinity, I noticed 5 followers that had a little spots that either grew or disappeared depending on which direction the mon is facing. I'm sure there are more.

I don't think the spots are intentional, but I figured I could make a post about it here since I didn't see another.

The uploaded pictures below should help show what I mean.

gyarados spot.png

spot under pokemon.png

Edited by iceryan
added a sentence near the top.