Any old school players still around?

14 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Many of them most likely left when all the updates dropped, devaluing about everything.

Can't say I"d blame them.

I think many of them left because people get older and real life starts to get in the way of devoting hours and hours a week into this game. Your attempts to constantly turn every thread into a "wahhh i want my legendaries" though are impressive, keep it up I guess?

4 hours ago, Gunthug said:

I think many of them left because people get older and real life starts to get in the way of devoting hours and hours a week into this game. Your attempts to constantly turn every thread into a "wahhh i want my legendaries" though are impressive, keep it up I guess?

Most left because mods don't want to implement any meaningful post game content besides grinding. It's far easier to have yearly events and expand regions than to create something new. I don't blame them, but the fact is that postgame is incredibly repetitive.

1 hour ago, Weedle said:

Most left because mods don't want to implement any meaningful post game content besides grinding. It's far easier to have yearly events and expand regions than to create something new. I don't blame them, but the fact is that postgame is incredibly repetitive.

Most left cause they got lifes, nothing else, most of those that still play, usually play to chat, engage in competitive scenes etc. While those end game activities are nice, they definitely arent what will make people stick to this game, since they become dull real fast just like unova hype went down the drain arter the first 2 weeks. Sorry to burst the bubble.

Edited by razimove
1 hour ago, Weedle said:

I think there's some truth to this - the game is definitely repetitive and lacking endgame content. However the force of time is a pretty strong one, and I doubt a lot of the staples from 2012-2013 would be around still regardless of how the devs have mishandled the game

80e7c1be4ce8eb9e7e745fb215823504.png

playing since I had 12 y/o

and the great progress in this years was put other 31 in the shinies prizes, but keeping the 25's, nice mmo

Edited by Sebat
I'm only still playing for the ppl that I meet, but well is funny for the new ppl