Private Servers

crackmonkey94

Question

3 answers to this question

Not a bad idea at all but you can be pretty sure this won't happen anywhere in the near or far future if it is considered. Though, what's stopping you from doing game modes like nuzlocke, soul link, monotype, monobidoof and whatever else there is on the normal server? I've done all the ones I've mentioned except a soul link and didn't have any issues.

6 hours ago, Dibz said:

Not a bad idea at all but you can be pretty sure this won't happen anywhere in the near or far future if it is considered. Though, what's stopping you from doing game modes like nuzlocke, soul link, monotype, monobidoof and whatever else there is on the normal server? I've done all the ones I've mentioned except a soul link and didn't have any issues.

Yeah not worried about me playing that way. me and a friend play that way when we play. I guess its not that hard with 2 people but when you have 10+ people trying to play this way its had to keep up with I was more thinking of maybe more of a mod that forces people to play a certain way on a server or even a tab for your team/clan that notifies others of which persons pokemon dies etc in that team/clan thats available to the whole team/clan.

Edited by crackmonkey94