Shiny Feebas - Need help for the methodology

Hello there, new player here, and I would like some clarification on the Feebas case, for which I haven't found much info. I would like to farm a shiny one.

In the original game there were 6 water tiles in route 119 on which we could fish them, using the super rod. Is that the case in pokéMMO as well, are there only 6 tiles on which we can find Feebas, or is it changed ?

Also, I've heard that the tiles change every 30 mins, is that still true ? And if so, how in hell are we supposed to find the right tiles in time ? There doesn't seem to be any other players looking in channel 1 and 2 to base my search on. I mean, 30 mins seems hardly enough to test every tile on the route. It could be okay for regular Feebas only, but this seems to make shiny hunt just unrealistic. Especially with the astronomical 1/30k encounter rate.

So what am I missing ? Could you explain to me what is the right way to hunt for a shiny feebas please ? Because the way I see it right now, it looks kinda impossible.. Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, Doodelidude said:

Hello there, new player here, and I would like some clarification on the Feebas case, for which I haven't found much info. I would like to farm a shiny one.

In the original game there were 6 water tiles in route 119 on which we could fish them, using the super rod. Is that the case in pokéMMO as well, are there only 6 tiles on which we can find Feebas, or is it changed ?

Also, I've heard that the tiles change every 30 mins, is that still true ? And if so, how in hell are we supposed to find the right tiles in time ? There doesn't seem to be any other players looking in channel 1 and 2 to base my search on. I mean, 30 mins seems hardly enough to test every tile on the route. It could be okay for regular Feebas only, but this seems to make shiny hunt just unrealistic. Especially with the astronomical 1/30k encounter rate.

So what am I missing ? Could you explain to me what is the right way to hunt for a shiny feebas please ? Because the way I see it right now, it looks kinda impossible.. Thanks in advance!

Feebas would be one of the pokemon I would try breeding for a shiny rather than encounters. 

6 minutes ago, Doodelidude said:

I see, but is shiny breeding viable tho ? I mean, do I need to get 30k feebas + 30k dittos to get one shiny ? (on average)

This looks hopeless tbh

You're going to end up with a feebas after each breed, just keep breeding that one, or multiple at a time.

If the Feebas is male, use a ditto. Otherwise use some other cheap male pokemon in that egg group.

Beats finding 30k Feebas by encounters. Although it can be expensive

Definitely not easy

Edited by RevzSM