Ur fav’ thing

s0 being that pokemmo has been around for almost a decade, & that despite whatever people’s opinion about it. The fact remains that pokemmo is the best pokemon mmo that the internet has to offer!

although lots of players, like myself stopped playin’ some of us still find ourselves with nothing better to do than be a loser, & every couple months or years log into a forum for a game that we stopped playing ages ago.

but why? Obv, other than being losers, it is b.c there is something about this game & it’s community that keeps drawing us back! v.v;

so w/ that said, wut every0ne’s favourite thing about this silly game & it’s silly community? 

srsly, a lot of us hate it & we keep on coming back & I really wanna know what is up w/ that pitiful behaviour

discuss while i am gone ~

35 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

personally I enjoy standing in one place in vermilion for hours every day on a game that stopped being fun 2 years ago

only 2 years ago? feels like it has been longer than that... what I actually mean to say is this is the greatest independently made game around srsly. 

I think my favourite thing used to be findin’ shinies, yew know, back before anyone & everyone could find them so easily... Like when they were actually worth something & only girls & competitive players were really the only ones who had them (& deservedly so) then standing around viridian lake for hours showing off like a kool kid. 

13 minutes ago, axx said:

The drama and the salt.

4 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

yeah that one guy in global has actually been fairly halarious recentlly

Yew spelt “hilarious” wrong btw babe

& the drama as petty as it waz, waz still pretty funny. i could name a few but I’d sooner be banned again if i did.

i remember when scamming was not cared about & a blind eye was always turned. As it should be, stealin’ Pokémon is a part of Pokémon there is literally an entire organization who’s entire purpose is exactly that. 

On 12/17/2019 at 5:47 AM, Akshit said:

Piloswines

ye’ w0w, they sure are great!

Almost as great as the time you told all ur friends you were quittin’ & yew gave away all your shines & other things just to come back like a week or s0 later to take all ur farewell gifts back. That was pretty rude & hilarious but that was so0o0o long ago so it is just kind of funny now lol

w/ that said, the ppl were always my fav’ thing 

On 12/17/2019 at 7:22 AM, londark said:

You

Pls respond

On 12/17/2019 at 2:23 PM, Bilburt said:

you're my favourite thing

On 12/17/2019 at 11:25 PM, Calculatrize said:

you

Awh, how sweet & gr0ss at the sametime

idunno if there is enough of me 2 go around ~

On 12/20/2019 at 8:37 AM, RealLifeAngel said:

Almost as great as the time you told all ur friends you were quittin’ & yew gave away all your shines & other things just to come back like a week or s0 later to take all ur farewell gifts back. That was pretty rude & hilarious but that was so0o0o long ago so it is just kind of funny now lol

Yeah that was some good troll I did. Back then, those who actually tried to give me my stuff back, I told them I'm just trolling and let them keep it anyway. It was nice how all those broke random folks who got nothing from me got all toxic over it, and took it way more serious & negatively than those who actually got things from me xD

On 12/20/2019 at 4:07 AM, RealLifeAngel said:

ye’ w0w, they sure are great!

w/ that said, the ppl were always my fav’ thing 

Awh, how sweet & gr0ss at the sametime

idunno if there is enough of me 2 go around ~

dont go around, im all you need