[Tutorial] How to edit GUI

8 hours ago, Zuladra said:

Hi everyone!

Is there a way to scale up sprites in PC window?

Since last update they were scaled down to accommodate diversity of MODs I believe.

However, Battle Sprites Reloded 2.2 (by JD Chaos) are really small now.

Thanks

I... dunno, try the bigger sprite one

9 hours ago, Zuladra said:

Hi everyone!

Since last update they were scaled down to accommodate diversity of MODs I believe.

Thanks

no you can only override scale globally using table text files (see examples from in-game battle sprite dump, modding utilities.)

this was a back-end change that had nothing to do with the UI itself

Edited by nurver9
13 hours ago, Zuladra said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks

Still the same with the HD Sprites by verdeep? 

10 hours ago, Haruhi said:
hello, the game is no longer compatible with windows 7? Because I haven't logged in for a few months and when I wanted to, it won't let me, what could be happening?

I dont believe this is where you are suppossed to ask for this, this is a "how to edit GUI" post  

If you need technical help Im sure you will find some help here: 

https://support.pokemmo.com/

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2012 at 4:02 AM, Zoubek said:

Regarding Client Customization

So here its my tutorial on how to edit GUI in PokeMMO, it will show you some basic things and tips.

If you have any suggestion, question, etc just ask.

Also I am not native English speaker so there probably will be some "unique" sentences or errors, sorry for that.

List of Editable Files

List of editable files

Hidden Content

Image 1

This is main part, it contains some tips and how to change buttons, windows and stuff via TWL Theme Editor. Pretty big image.

Hidden Content

Image 2

Here its list of what is what in user-interface.png.

Hidden Content

Image 3

How to edit GUI without TWL only through user-interface.png, + some tips.

Hidden Content

Image 4

Here its how to make super simple "plastic" button.

Hidden Content

Image 5

And finally how to change fonts.

Hidden Content

I hope its not confusing and good luck with your future GUIs 🙂

How to do it on Android

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, BizzyBone said:

hi, does anybody know if its possible to have a custom animation on the login screen start up after your game fully loads up on screen?

i made this lil animation but it would be nicer to have it start right at the beginning.

Hi guys i have a little question here.
So basically i was trying to modify the gtl price string so i could use a custom char and a custom font to make it look like the pokecoins icon in pokemon go without modifying the existing $ sign. I can't wrap my head around how to do that and i would love to make it work, does anybody have a clue if it is possible? I know you can alter strings for Pokemon names and Items but I've never seen someone alter the price string (probably because it has some sort of generation based on the length to place commas...).

Edited by Platinvm
On 8/26/2023 at 1:47 PM, budadeth said:

Hey, thanks for the response but this wasn't exactly what I needed. 

For a clearer explanation, I made an animation for the login screen background and it all works fine. It's just that it doesn't always start at the beginning of the animation when the screen loads up. Sometimes it will start at the beginning, sometimes the middle, sometimes the end. It's just random. Is there any way to guarantee it will start at the beginning every time?

8 minutes ago, BizzyBone said:

Hey, thanks for the response but this wasn't exactly what I needed. 

For a clearer explanation, I made an animation for the login screen background and it all works fine. It's just that it doesn't always start at the beginning of the animation when the screen loads up. Sometimes it will start at the beginning, sometimes the middle, sometimes the end. It's just random. Is there any way to guarantee it will start at the beginning every time?

Sorry I cant help you with that

from what I know, Im not 100% sure you can do it, maybe you can force it trough coding to start at the same picture always, but I dont have the knowledge to help you out with that

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, KoolGuyZY said:

Is their an updated guide for creating a custom GUI? The png's here are all broken 

I made a tutorial, its old but I believe will help you with the basics, and if you need some kind of help through u can just comment I gladly help you out

Hola a todos, llevo un tiempo modificando el tema Default desde 0 y pensé en intentar centrar los nombres en la barra de HP, pero tengo un problema, no encuentro dónde se cambian los íconos de Género, Objeto, Pokeball y Estados mostrados en la interfaz de pelea. ¿Alguien podría ayudarme?

• Disculpen por mi inglés, es completamente de traductor.

Hello everyone, I've been modifying the Default theme from 0 for a while and I thought about trying to center the names on the HP bar, but I have a problem... i can't find where to change the Gender, Item, Pokeball and States icons shown in the battle interface. Somebody could help me?

Acá se puede ver como es que intento hacerlo. de hecho ni siquiera puedo centrar bien los nombres en la barra, pero sigo probando 💀

Here you can see how I try to do it. In fact I can't even center the names on the bar properly, but I'm still trying 💀

image.png.fcac382612b02228abf68c6fe24e3eb2.png
image.png.b3ebcf96d361d0e643d2636593d0e86a.png

Edited by Moonlyze
On 11/17/2023 at 1:17 AM, Moonlyze said:

Hola a todos, llevo un tiempo modificando el tema Default desde 0 y pensé en intentar centrar los nombres en la barra de HP, pero tengo un problema, no encuentro dónde se cambian los íconos de Género, Objeto, Pokeball y Estados mostrados en la interfaz de pelea. ¿Alguien podría ayudarme?

• Disculpen por mi inglés, es completamente de traductor.

Acá se puede ver como es que intento hacerlo. de hecho ni siquiera puedo centrar bien los nombres en la barra, pero sigo probando 💀

image.png.fcac382612b02228abf68c6fe24e3eb2.png
image.png.b3ebcf96d361d0e643d2636593d0e86a.png

there arent in main-hud.png?

or another png image 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, budadeth said:

Can you give more details about what you mean

Sure! I am not amazing at coding, but I like to dive into it and learn more/mess around. I noticed there doesn't seem to be any working Encounter Counters for Mac? (Correct me if i'm wrong)
But I wanted to explore how hard it would be to make a simple encounter counter on mac, or at least attempt to make one for myself. I'm not INCREDIBLY familiar with navigating on Mac, so when I went to look for any text files or anything with ANY sort of information, I can't find much.

Hopefully that makes SOME sense. Sorry if I'm sounding like a complete dunce lmao.