Sinnoh FAQs

2 hours ago, Reffie said:

What post-game content is available after finishing the Sinnoh League? Or is no post-game content available?

the island at the top of the map with the resorts and the area beyond victory road once you completed the sinnoh dex

Original game also required you to have full Sinnoh Dex to access those regions.

well u needed to have seen 210 sinnoh pokedex in the original platinum game.Was not that hard.Having to own all sinnox dex is alot of work.

Kanto firered you needed 60 owned pokes to explore post e4.That requirement was removed in pokemmo.

Very odd they made sinnoh requirement so much harder.I was sure they would have made it same as they did with kanto.

Hope admins rethink this and do it like pokemmo kanto where u just need to beat e4.

Edited by MightyBoxer
4 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

well u needed to have seen 210 sinnoh pokedex in the original platinum game.Was not that hard.Having to own all sinnox dex is alot of work.

Kanto firered you needed 60 owned pokes to explore post e4.That requirement was removed in pokemmo.

Very odd they made sinnoh requirement so much harder.I was sure they would have made it same as they did with kanto.

Hope admins rethink this and do it like pokemmo kanto where u just need to beat e4.

it rly isnt that hard since u dont even need to get OT on those.

23 hours ago, Kryuko said:

What about the post game? I finished the league and has nothing more to do in sinnoh. 

Post game is accessible. Instead of needing to have SEEN every single Pokémon in your Sinnoh Pokedex you need to have OWNED every single Pokémon in your Sinnoh Pokedex. He will then give you the National Dex and you will have access to route 224 and onward.

40 minutes ago, Reffie said:

Is Route 221 accessable????

Yes

13 hours ago, Mike said:

Post game is accessible. Instead of needing to have SEEN every single Pokémon in your Sinnoh Pokedex you need to have OWNED every single Pokémon in your Sinnoh Pokedex. He will then give you the National Dex and you will have access to route 224 and onward.

So what you'r saying theres little to no incentive to go to the survival area? Theres nothing that's there that would be worth the hassle unless you have most of the dex caught already ( like a lot of the player base hasnt). From what i remember, the most notable things you get from there is the third shard tutor (available in kanto with no dex requirement), gym rebattles (unlocked in pokemmo with the first e4 win in the region and are in the gyms themselves instead of that one house), heatran (not available), some high level trainers, the super rod ( theres no pokemon you can catch with it couldnt be found somewhere else), some tms (available elsewhere), and the mansion (a kinda useless money sink).

So why change it? Is there some new thing there that wasnt in the original game? 

Edited by superpichu999

43a5c23d4a930d23cf516c310ca9361f.png

1. no need diferent forms of pokemon (normal rotom only. no need 3 wormadam or the different form of castform in a duel, etc.)

2. no need legendary pokemon (arceus only can u owned, but not is necessary)

3. atm have a bug with the pokedex .

Spoiler

7f91b97d2b52a6d97ce699b1a1c27462.png

82fb48c44b65b158fd595d3d5f3cc156.png

magmar can caught in dex of sinnoh but he dont appears in this dex

So what you'r saying theres little to no incentive to go to the survival area? Theres nothing that's there that would be worth the hassle unless you have most of the dex caught already ( like a lot of the player base hasnt). From what i remember, the most notable things you get from there is the third shard tutor (available in kanto with no dex requirement), gym rebattles (unlocked in pokemmo with the first e4 win in the region and are in the gyms themselves instead of that one house), heatran (not available), some high level trainers, the super rod ( theres no pokemon you can catch with it couldnt be found somewhere else), some tms (available elsewhere), and the mansion (a kinda useless money sink).

So why change it? Is there some new thing there that wasnt in the original game? 

i agree.i dont understand why so much work is needed in sinnoh for its post e4 content.There is nothing special there.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:19 PM, RedVespo said:

I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I did not find anything clear enough. How do we get Rotom and Spiritomb? Also, can we get multiple of them? If so, how?

You can get Rotom the og way inside of the house inside of Eterna Forest and you can also Spiritomb on Route 209 with and odd keystone.