Sinnoh FAQs

I know this question is not sinnoh specific, but I would like to know what locations in Kanto are eligible for evolving eevee. 

I thought I'd read about the seafoam Islands being one such place, but my eevee didn't evolve there, maybe because I gave it a rare candy instead of leveling through battle? 

On 2/6/2020 at 4:09 PM, pachima said:

I dont get it. If, as you say, there is nothing worth there, why do you want so desperately to get there?

And btw, they dont even ask to get OT, so its fairly easy to get the quest done.

To answer the first part (I'm mostly over it at this point), I wanted to relive sinnoh as much as I could in pokemmo, I was kinda riding a nostalgia high, I had just beaten Cynthia, and wanted to finish up the survival area even if it was kinda redundant. Finding out about the change kinda took the wind out of my sails. It felt like the devs didn't want people to go there at all.

As for the second part, it's only easy if you have the money to blow or most of the sinnoh dex filled already to cut costs(I have almost none of the sinnoh dex filled).

Hopefully that explains it. 

2 hours ago, superpichu999 said:

To answer the first part (I'm mostly over it at this point), I wanted to relive sinnoh as much as I could in pokemmo, I was kinda riding a nostalgia high, I had just beaten Cynthia, and wanted to finish up the survival area even if it was kinda redundant. Finding out about the change kinda took the wind out of my sails. It felt like the devs didn't want people to go there at all.

As for the second part, it's only easy if you have the money to blow or most of the sinnoh dex filled already to cut costs(I have almost none of the sinnoh dex filled).

Hopefully that explains it. 

only need 1 day of farm gym and u can.

not wanting is not the same as not being able

9 hours ago, mago1993 said:

only need 1 day of farm gym and u can.

not wanting is not the same as not being able

You're right, I didnt want to, cause I dont NEED to. It's not like we get a heatran for the effort

Also at the time I was really complaining about it, no one had this service. Even then,  I would rather spend my in-game cash on actually useful things.

• 1 month later...

Can you get the fossils from any rock smash Pokemon, or only specific rocks? And what are the odds that they'll be holding it? I wanna know if I should bother trying to farm one for my playthrough.

EDIT: I found both fossils in the cave to the left of the first gym. It didn't take too long, so they don't seem too uncommon (maybe 5-10%).

Edited by Humg12
Answered my own question

I have been farming honey trees for cherubi for a couple days. been through about 30 attempts, plus about another 15-20 with gf whos doing them with me. She found a munchlax before cherubi. looked up the table for it. it says its like 11% chance of finding cherubi. and says nothing of dustox and beautifly, which we have found a couple of both. Is this a bug? or are we just extremely unlucky?

On 23/1/2020 at 19:22, Matoka said:

Ciao a tutti,

come in tutte le nuove regioni, c'è molto entusiasmo per esplorare e raccogliere tutto ciò che è nuovo nella regione.
Ho notato, tuttavia, che ci sono diverse domande che continuano a spuntare che ho deciso di elencare qui
(ed espandere su) per sperare di alleviare un po 'di quella confusione.

Dove posso andare per lasciare la regione di Sinnoh?

• C'è un marinaio a Pastoria City vicino all'acqua che ti offrirà un giro in barca verso le altre regioni, collegate a Castelia / Slateport / Vermillion City.

Come posso accedere alla Secret Room nell'edificio Team Galactic di Eterna City per cambiare la forma di Rotom?

• Per accedere alla Stanza segreta devi prima completare la storia di Distortion World, se l'hai completata, la stanza dovrebbe ora essere disponibile per l'uso.

Come posso accedere a Fossils e Odd Keystones dal momento che Underground non è implementato?

• I fossili sono detenuti da tipi di roccia selvaggia incontrati usando il rock smash, simile a Kanto e Hoenn.
  • Una chiave di volta dispari è disponibile da un NPC sulla Route 208 o nascosta su una tessera in Twinleaf Town (come nei giochi originali).
    • Queste Odd Keystones produrranno Gift Spiritomb, poiché Spiritomb riproducibile / scambiabile consulta il tuo Pokedex per la loro posizione selvaggia rinnovabile.

Perché viene trasmesso che i giocatori hanno Arceaus (Sinnoh) e Keldeo (Unova)?

• Allo stesso modo in cui Mewtwo e Rayquaza sono stati aggiunti rispettivamente a Kanto e Hoenn, questi leggendari pokemon attiveranno il minigioco PvP King-of-the-hill in cui i giocatori si contendono il controllo. (ma ancora una volta sono solo pokemon temporanei e non aggiunte permanenti alla tua squadra).

Come funziona "Honey Gather"?

• Il miele raccoglie funzioni come Pickup, ma genera miele invece di elementi in base alla posizione.

Quanto tempo ci vuole dopo aver schiacciato un albero di miele con miele perché appaia un Pokemon?

• Un'ora
    • L'albero tremerà se torni ad esso in qualsiasi momento dopo che è trascorso questo tempo per farti sapere che è pronto.

Perché Pickup non trova alcun articolo in Sinnoh?

• Sinnoh attualmente non ha una tabella Pickup, questa è destinata ad essere aggiunta in un secondo momento.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare altre domande in questa discussione e cercherò di rispondere a qualsiasi questione pertinente al contenuto specifico di PokeMMO (ovvero cose che probabilmente non riesci a trovare solo cercando su Google perché abbiamo cambiato qualcosa) e quindi modificalo in questa discussione , analogamente a come ho fatto le FAQ sugli incantesimi del Capodanno lunare.

Sorry, 

i went to kanto from the sinnoh boat, how do i return to sinnoh?

• Matoka unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ricardobr14 said:

i wanted to find HM04 But im not finding it anywhere

After defeating Crasher Wake, Cynthia will give you the Secret Potion after chasing the Team Galactic Grunt. Use it on the Psyduck north of Solaceon Town and head to Celestic Town. Defeat the Galactic Grunt and Cyrus, then Cynthia's Grandmother will give you HM 03 Surf.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I would like to ask if there is a different encounter rate for pokemon during night and day like in the original games. For example, Scyther at Route 210 has 15% encounter rate during morning and 5% for both day and night time whereas in our pokedex it only mentions that its a rare encounter. 

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Gamegramps said:

Pokemon Platinum is my favourite pokemon game of all time, me and my friend would like to jump in and play through the sinnoh region from the get go. Is this possible or do we have to play through one of the other regions before sinnoh?

When you are creating a character, you can choose started region (default is unova) so yes, you can start in sinnoh. Just make sure to change the option ^^

Tengo un problema por lo que vi es un bug en android donde juego yo y es que la reguin de shinno no me cargan las estructuras las casas objetos son invisibles quería saber si ya hay una soluciona para el problema o cuando abra una ya que shinno seria mi 2 región acabo de pasar teselia espero que me ayuden y gracias por quien lee esteensaje y me da una respuesta 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 4:32 PM, Matoka said:

After defeating Crasher Wake, Cynthia will give you the Secret Potion after chasing the Team Galactic Grunt. Use it on the Psyduck north of Solaceon Town and head to Celestic Town. Defeat the Galactic Grunt and Cyrus, then Cynthia's Grandmother will give you HM 03 Surf.

i Said HM 4 Not 3

• 3 weeks later...