prof. won't give me national pokedex

I compleated the story, defeated the last gym leader and the elite in the double battle in the fight arena, compleated the Sinnoh pokedex and when I speak to prof. Rowan in Sandgem town he congratulates me and says that he's waiting for me in his laboratory .... but we are already there!!!

What am I missing? TY

Edited by lallo17

U missed nothing, coz u alrd got the National Dex if u press "N" and read all its content carefully.

Well i encountered the same issue, which Rowan congrats me and gave me nothing.

Maybe juz wait for few more months until they decided to unlock all content, especially for post-e4.

5 hours ago, Fixedgaming said:

Hey,

you have the seen dex complete, but you need to have the owned dex completed 

Thanks, I couldn't figure out why beacause in the original games you had just to see all the pokemon but here they like to change things...

On 1/30/2020 at 7:39 PM, MathewMat said:

It's actually Supposed to be seen dex, to get National dex, not Owned. it is likely a bug 

Its not a bug. I dont know why they made it this way though, what you get from the survival area thats unlocked with the nat dex isnt even worth the effort unless you've had most of the dex already caught. The shard tutor is redundant as theres one in kanto (with the same moves to learn), you can already rebattle gyms in sinnoh with just beating the e4, and heatran isnt avaliable.

Edited by superpichu999
9 hours ago, superpichu999 said:

Its not a bug. I dont know why they made it this way though, what you get from the survival area thats unlocked with the nat dex isnt even worth the effort unless you've had most of the dex already caught. The shard tutor is redundant as theres one in kanto (with the same moves to learn), you can already rebattle gyms in sinnoh with just beating the e4, and heatran isnt avaliable.

as a matter of fact I don't know why all this troubles for a part of the map that is basically useless...

On 1/31/2020 at 8:11 PM, superpichu999 said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess getting the national dex is pointless, so I'm definitely not gonna bother then. They might as well just make it seen instead of owned for it in that case.

18 minutes ago, Cosica said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess getting the national dex is pointless, so I'm definitely not gonna bother then. They might as well just make it seen instead of owned for it in that case.

The National Dex can unlock new locations in Sinnoh.