2024 All Horde Locations - EV and Shiny - Johto UPDATED!

pikabuuh

51 minutes ago, DragoTamer said:

@TheBloo recommended Magcargo hordes in Mt. Ember to me for leveling. They're decently high leveled so do you think they would fit under Kanto's category for high leveled hordes??

Yeah, it's not a bad alternative to the other high level DEF hordes in Kanto.

I could add all the level range to the Full List of All EV Hordes. Then people can pick and choose as they want to.

37 minutes ago, pikabuuh said:

Yeah, it's not a bad alternative to the other high level DEF hordes in Kanto.

I could add all the level range to the Full List of All EV Hordes. Then people can pick and choose as they want to.

Sounds fantastic!

On 2/9/2020 at 10:49 PM, pikabuuh said:

Route 8  x5

Palpitoad  10HP

Stunfisk  10HP

I don't know why but the palpitoad horde is mixed with stunfisks now I think. 

I used Sweet Scent on the water (The one you can't surf in, ofc), and I get x5 Palpitoad & x5 Stunfisk. And that same water converts into ice on winter....

I was just wondering, am I missing the spot? I asked my teammates to help me find it but this is what we found out lol, hope I'm wrong hahaha.

Thanks Samuel for this awesome guide tho!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thanks to @hannahtaylorto whom I messaged randomly, it seems that Moor of icirrus has 100% x5 Palpitoad encounters ?

Edited by iankpoxdloll
On 6/13/2022 at 12:47 AM, iankpoxdloll said:

I don't know why but the palpitoad horde is mixed with stunfisks now I think. 

I used Sweet Scent on the water (The one you can't surf in, ofc), and I get x5 Palpitoad & x5 Stunfisk. And that same water converts into ice on winter....

I was just wondering, am I missing the spot? I asked my teammates to help me find it but this is what we found out lol, hope I'm wrong hahaha.

Thanks Samuel for this awesome guide tho!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, thanks to @hannahtaylorto whom I messaged randomly, it seems that Moor of icirrus has 100% x5 Palpitoad encounters ?

Oh, thats new, i think? 
Thanks for letting me know! It should be accurate now

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow Mister
Thank you for your feedback - did you create an account only to comment on this guide? I feel honored :')

9 hours ago, mrfatbard said:

there is also the golbat horde you can use sweet scent at scorched slab that isnt mentioned in the ev hordes in hoenn

7 hours ago, mrfatbard said:

lunatone is x10 ev for special atk

I've corrected Scorched Slab for you, but i dont think Lunatone has a 100% x5 horde both day and night? 

5 hours ago, mrfatbard said:

route 128 and ever grand city have 5x pelipper for 10 def evs in hoenn

Sorry but i decided not to include a few of the most common hordes
Basculins Tentacrools Peligulls

Let me know if you come across anything else that isnt up to date

Happy Hunting o//

5 hours ago, pikabuuh said:

I've corrected Scorched Slab for you, but i dont think Lunatone has a 100% x5 horde both day and night? 

lunatone is a 5x horde while surfing at night only solrock during the day (there are also zubat in the same location) in the first area of the cave, i havnt explored past that yet

and yes i actually did create an account just for this lol great guide

• 3 weeks later...

alright so i actually got around to it and lunatone is a 100% 5x 10s.atk encounter on land right up the waterfall through the first entrance and solrock is a 100% 5x 10atk encounter down the first ladder from there, this doesnt change whether its day or night 🙂

19 hours ago, mrfatbard said:

alright so i actually got around to it and lunatone is a 100% 5x 10s.atk encounter on land right up the waterfall through the first entrance and solrock is a 100% 5x 10atk encounter down the first ladder from there, this doesnt change whether its day or night 🙂

hahah i thought most people hated these rocks but ill add them to the full list of all ev hordes just for you ❤️

17 hours ago, mrfatbard said:

oh yea and just so you know that azumarill horde is actually 15x hp so idk if you want to note that or not

i know but i dont think its worth specifying since its mixed with Floatzel sadly. HP/Speed is a rare EV spread

3 hours ago, SaKuRaluv said:

Route 11 and 14 water in Unova have Basculin in addition to Buizel.

yeah sorry, my biased ass doesn't like  Basculins Tentacrools Peligulls

Since Buizel isnt underlined, you can expect something else in the water.

Happy Hunting o/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 4:12 AM, zeetf said:

Raticates are now spawning as horde on sinnoh 226 instead of fearows during daytime.

IMG-20221202-WA0000.jpg

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! 

Did you happen to notice if this change happened last Thursday Dec, 1st? This could be another winter change with the migrating birds like Swellows and Staravias but ive never noticed this one before.