Optic's Recruitment Thread

PinkWings

Team [OpTc] Optic are currently recruiting new players! Been around since 2012 and looking to grow again. We are a friendly, family based team mixed from shiny hunters to comp players to other cool things :)

Must have at least 2 regions completed
Must have knowledge of ivs/evs

Must be a cool kid

If you'd like to join us post with the following info:
Or you can dm @Imperial or I.

Ign:

Timezone:

How many in game hours you have:

Which regions have you completed:

Previous teams you have been in:

Plans for post game:
Additional info: (tell us something about you)

Edited by PinkWings
  • PinkWings pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

IGN: Elvick
Timezone: Pacific
Why you want to join: Game is a little dry without fellow English speaking players.
additional info: I work roughly 60 hours a week  6 days a week so I won't be on frequently, usually around night time 7 - 11pm. I'm looking forward to joining this team,you guys stood out to me for some reason lol

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Shayzien
Timezone: Central 
Why you want to join: Recently returned back to PokeMMO and I'm just looking to enjoy some pokemon with others!
additional info: (tell us something about you) Been a gamer for as long as I can remember, always loved pokemon and have been playing it on and off since I was little. I'm a chill laid back dude just here to have some fun.

IGN:vilitesweet, Sweet is good
Timezone:Pacific time
Why you want to join: Just wanna be more involved in the community, talk to people since i just casually farm berries to train a comp team, etc.
additional info: Been playing pokemon for almost 16 years, kinda bummed with sword like the game is fun but i miss old pokemon so I've been more active in MMO. Been playing competitive since HGSS and I like to say I have a thorough understanding of how comp works, I just kinda suck c: Either way I just like to shiny hunt while i build a team out of pokes i like so maybe I can join and also help others who might not know as much about ivs etc? 

Hey! Some may know me, most do not!

IGN:JohnWayne (Main)

Timezone: Central Europe (Germany)
Why you want to join: Iam lurking around alone for a while already and looking for a casual and friendly Team. I know this Team here is around for a quite a while which seems promising.
Additional info: I've been around since late 2014/ early 2015 and would describe myself as an Allrounder. I like portions of every aspect; Hunting, Breeding, Social Aspects, Events and Competitive and casual play. I grew up with Gen 1 and Gen 2 but also like the Gen's added in Pokemmo. People generaly dislike me for playing exclusively Wall 'n Stall which is resulting in long matches and a lot of tears. Apart from that iam kind and allways up for stupid jokes and fun.

Edited by Johnwaynee
3 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

Hey! Some may know me, most do not!

IGN:JohnWayne (Main)

Timezone: Central Europe (Germany)
Why you want to join: Iam lurking around alone for a while already and looking for a casual and friendly Team. I know this Team here is around for a quite a while which seems promising.
Additional info: I've been around since late 2014/ early 2015 and would describe myself as an Allrounder. I like portions of every aspect; Hunting, Breeding, Social Aspects, Events and Competitive and casual play. I grew up with Gen 1 and Gen 2 but also like the Gen's added in Pokemmo. People generaly dislike me for playing exclusively Wall 'n Stall which is resulting in long matches and a lot of tears. Apart from that iam kind.

ty pm'd

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:Snowiebug
Timezone:GMT+8
Why you want to join: im looking for a nice friendly team to chat or play with, im active everyday and ill help if needed.
additional info: im graduated and licensed civil engineer, im friendly helpful, i want to try to forget something in my past, and i hope you accept me in your team, thank you

Screenshot_2020-11-21-07-20-22-190_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 7:06 AM, PinkWings said:

Team [OpTc] Optic are currently recruiting new players! Been around since 2012 and looking to grow again. We are a friendly, family based team mixed from shiny hunters to comp players to other cool things :)

Must have at least 2 regions completed
Must have knowledge of ivs/evs

Must be a cool kid

If you'd like to join us post with the following info:
Or dm me if you're shy

Ign:

Timezone:

How many in game hours you have:

Which regions have you completed:

Previous teams you have been in:

Plans for post game:
Additional info: (tell us something about you)

Hi I am back!

Ign:OddishSprout

Time zone:GMT 8

Times played:104 hours

Completed:Kanto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,completing Unova currently.

Previous team you have been in:Optic

Plans for post game: to participates every guild events possible,and to provide help if needed.

Additional Info:IRL i like drawing even though i am not talented,It took me 11-13 hours just for a sketch mostly,and somehow unmotivated to continue lol,I like music as well and love staying in a extremely quiet place which could clear my last two depressing brain cells. IG i really like grass type pokemon especially plant looking pokemon,and thus people mostly tend to call me weeds or Catnip.

7 minutes ago, OddishSprout said:

Hi I am back!

Ign:OddishSprout

Time zone:GMT 8

Times played:104 hours

Completed:Kanto,Hoenn,Sinnoh,completing Unova currently.

Previous team you have been in:Optic

Plans for post game: to participates every guild events possible,and to provide help if needed.

Additional Info:IRL i like drawing even though i am not talented,It took me 11-13 hours just for a sketch mostly,and somehow unmotivated to continue lol,I like music as well and love staying in a extremely quiet place which could clear my last two depressing brain cells. IG i really like grass type pokemon especially plant looking pokemon,and thus people mostly tend to call me weeds or Catnip.

Hey I remember you, welcome back! :)

Hey guys.

IGN: ChainsawManDenji

Timezone: GMT

In-game hours: Currently 103

Previous teams: None

Plans for post game: Eventually complete dex for fun, build competitive teams, farm items, maybe shiny hunt once I get berry farming going.

I have beat Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, will be moving onto Unova very soon.

I am applying because I want to join a community with friendly, laid back people, ranging from casual to competitive players, and I believe you guys fit the bill.

Been playing Pokémon since I was around 7 years old. I have knowledge of breeding, IVs, EVs, moderate competitive knowledge.

I'm in university, like listening to music and enjoy reading manga.

Looking forward to meeting you all. :)

PS: Add me in-game :)

Edited by ChainsawManDenji
:)

9 hours ago, ChainsawManDenji said:

Hey guys.

IGN: ChainsawManDenji

In-game hours: Currently 103

Previous teams: None

Plans for post game: Eventually complete dex for fun, build competitive teams, farm items, maybe shiny hunt once I get berry farming going.

I have beat Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, will be moving onto Unova very soon.

I am applying because I want to join a community with friendly, laid back people, ranging from casual to competitive players, and I believe you guys fit the bill.

Been playing Pokémon since I was around 7 years old. I have knowledge of breeding, IVs, EVs, moderate competitive knowledge.

I'm in university, like listening to music and enjoy reading manga.

Looking forward to meeting you all. :)

PS: Add me in-game :)

Hey - private message me when you're online :)

Edited by Imperial

Well Let me start by saying hi , so about the details My 

Ign:SaikoEatU

Timezone: Centrale Europe 

How many in game hours you have:665 hours atm

Which regions have you completed:All 4 

Previous teams you have been in:My previous team was FAME but i doubt you ever heard of it since it was just for casuals but sadly after a couple of years it died out .

Plans for post game:well all i do is breed mons just so i can stare at the final product while questioning life itself , i also do gym and elite 4 reruns for money mostly i also farm items on the side and that's about it i think .
Additional info: Well let's just say im the type of person that breed comp mons and do nothing with them since im lazy and have no motivation whatsoever to PvP ,so watch i do is watch other ppl do that intense PvP stuff seems more fun , but that's just me i guess . 

3 hours ago, Saykio95 said:

Well Let me start by saying hi , so about the details My 

Ign:SaikoEatU

Timezone: Centrale Europe 

How many in game hours you have:665 hours atm

Which regions have you completed:All 4 

Previous teams you have been in:My previous team was FAME but i doubt you ever heard of it since it was just for casuals but sadly after a couple of years it died out .

Plans for post game:well all i do is breed mons just so i can stare at the final product while questioning life itself , i also do gym and elite 4 reruns for money mostly i also farm items on the side and that's about it i think .
Additional info: Well let's just say im the type of person that breed comp mons and do nothing with them since im lazy and have no motivation whatsoever to PvP ,so watch i do is watch other ppl do that intense PvP stuff seems more fun , but that's just me i guess . 

Hey there!

Send me a message when you're online :)

• 1 month later...

Ign: DeadlyKiss

How many in game hours you have: 175h

Which regions have you completed: Kanto, Hoenn, Unova (all until E4)

Previous teams you have been in: None

Plans for post game: Try to get rich (over 1M), breeding, participate in tournaments, shiny hunting

Edited by D34dlyK1ss
1 hour ago, D34dlyK1ss said:

Ign: DeadlyKiss

How many in game hours you have: 175h

Which regions have you completed: Kanto, Hoenn, Unova (all until E4)

Plans for post game: Try to get rich (over 1M), breeding, participate in tournaments, shiny hunting

hey, send me a message when you are online

• 4 weeks later...

Ign: Xivvy

Timezone: CST

How many in game hours you have: 58

Which regions have you completed: Kanto +  hoenn (not e4)

Plans for post game: Competitive Double battles and OU
Additional info: I've been top 1% in pokemon showdown double battles and VGC Global Ladder multiple times, gonna try and see how far I can go in here.

Edited by Xivv
Realised I put UGC instead of VGC... been playing too much tf2
3 hours ago, Xivv said:

Ign: Xivvy

How many in game hours you have: 58

Which regions have you completed: Kanto +  hoenn (not e4)

Plans for post game: Competitive Double battles and OU
Additional info: I've been top 1% in pokemon showdown double battles and UGC Global Ladder multiple times, gonna try and see how far I can go in here.

pm'd

• 9 months later...

Ign: xPeinful

Timezone: UK (GMT / BST)

How many in game hours you have: 302 Hour(s) and rising

Which regions have you completed: Kanto and Hoenn

Previous teams you have been in: None.

Plans for post game: At the moment I'm shiny hunting around the Kanto and Hoenn regions until I feel the need to grind out more of the story line content. I've dabbled in competitive pokemon but never jumped head first into the rabbit whole. Honestly the reason I'd like to join a team is the community feel. I feel as though I play the game as a lonewolf and thats made it so I go in and out of the game for months on then.
Additional info: (tell us something about you) My main goal of PokeMMO is to get 2 of my favourite Pokemon shiny! Eevee and Munchlax.

On 3/2/2022 at 3:53 PM, Pein said:

Ign: xPeinful

Timezone: UK (GMT / BST)

How many in game hours you have: 302 Hour(s) and rising

Which regions have you completed: Kanto and Hoenn

Previous teams you have been in: None.

Plans for post game: At the moment I'm shiny hunting around the Kanto and Hoenn regions until I feel the need to grind out more of the story line content. I've dabbled in competitive pokemon but never jumped head first into the rabbit whole. Honestly the reason I'd like to join a team is the community feel. I feel as though I play the game as a lonewolf and thats made it so I go in and out of the game for months on then.
Additional info: (tell us something about you) My main goal of PokeMMO is to get 2 of my favourite Pokemon shiny! Eevee and Munchlax.

Pm'd

• 3 weeks later...

Ign: Roduban

How many in game hours you have: 61

Which regions have you completed: Kanto, Hoenn

Plans for post game: Shiny hunting
Additional info: I am not particularly well-versed in Pokémon, I've only just played through Gen 4 in the past year and haven't gotten a chance to go past that point, so my general knowledge is fine but specifics as far as some moves/Pokémon past gen 4 is lacking. I play a lot of other games if that's something you're interested in as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.