PokeMMO's Screenshot Contest (3rd April to 10th April)

Title: Do you want to build a Furret?
IGN: Fulnha

"Do you want to build a Furret?
UT is fun, let’s play

I only see you in OU now
Ferro/Blissey Walling all
It's like the meta always the same

You used to play a lot
Now only ranked
I wish you would at least reply!

Do you want to build a Furret?
It doesn't have to be a Furret"

Capturar13.PNG

Edited by Fulnha
  • Teddiursa locked and unlocked this topic

@MPDH @Deviluke @BrokenBulb @Lin

Hey judges! We had a lot of entries this month <3
I will use the points system:

1st place: +3 points
2nd place: +2 points

3rd place: +1 point

Please vote which entry you think that should be in those places with a short explanation about why you chose it.

I will count the points of the entries, if there is a draw, we'll vote again between them to decide the places, so please put here your votes as fast as you can, considering we have a week to announce the results.

Thank you!

Here's my voting:

1st place: lestheawesome

Spoiler

I honestly like the whole idea of the screenshot, how it happened without being planned and the aesthetics.

2nd place: MonkeyDMathew

Spoiler

I love the idea of gathering friends, it looks very good for social media to see a bunch of people together like that having fun :)

3rd place: KhanhDung

Spoiler

It was very creative to use this place, I just would like to see the clothes matching more too;

@MPDH @Deviluke @Lin @BrokenBulb I need to announce the results tomorrow, please vote as soon as you can. Thank you! :)

Here I go:

1st Place: lestheawesome

Spoiler

I definitely agree with Teddi on that. It's not something you often see and apparently it was random, whereas most of the entries are planned.

Eevee_team.jpg

2nd Place: MonkeyDMathew

Spoiler

This entry feels very alive. I believe it's a nice idea to bring all your friends and take a picture together. Shows the amount of love and trust they have for each other.

5e3cfdc23c2122188ff59e36f13b97a7.png&key

3rd Place: KhanhDung

Spoiler

I love the way they combined all Rotom forms, and idea seems special and outstanding. Hence the fantastic result.

unknown-3.png

My turn !

1st Place: LifeStyle

Spoiler

This one made me laught for real. It was unexpected, but it's simple and very effective.

2nd Place: MonkeyDMathew 

Spoiler

So many people partying at the same place, enjoying the moment with fireworks is really nice nowadays. Plus I know that gathering and try to organise so many people in PokeMMO can be difficult so congrats for this achivement :)

3rd Place: KhanhDung

Spoiler

This is the perfect way of celebrating Sinnoh. All Rotoms, people from differents teams, it shows that everyone enjoyed Sinnoh and was really expecting it. 

Spoiler

SoonTM

1st Place: LifeStyle

折叠

I agree with MP on this one. I don't know how he found this line but I had a good laugh with it. But PLEASE wear the Turtle Gi and call him Master Roshi, could've been a 11/10.

2nd Place: Sebat

折叠

A comfy photo, love the nostalgia presented by the Nidorino vs. Gengar battle in the back. Hiding UI and names is a plus. 

3rd Place: gbwead

折叠

Plain and simple, even Gyarados wants Johto. Maybe could've included more players or bring out Gyarados as followers. But good idea overall with ok aesthetics. 

Too many good entries lmao.

Honorable mentions:

折叠

awkways - Love the idea, but could've done better on the execution part. I wish there were less random players in the screenshot.

Zitsui - If only they jumped in this.

Lunotto - I didn't understand until I saw the name for it.

MonkeyDMathew - Who can say no to a sweet family photo.

Zigh - Very cute idea.

1st LifeStyle:

Spoiler

It made me laugh, more than it should've. While not entirely original it has been recreated to be quite funny. And it is simple which I like. 

2nd lestheawesome:

Spoiler

This brings me back to the good ol days of just lining up with random people out of nowhere. A truly nostalgic feeling with this screenshot. On top of that it looks cool too!

3rd Sebat:

Spoiler

You gotta do something when you don't have Johto. Pretty well done but it didn't strike me as much as the previous two did. Still a very valient effort.