Give us a reliable form of breed male only Pokemon

Risadex

Question

After the genderless, and recently the male/female mons which were formerly random (volbeat/illumise/nidorans), the only "unreliable" class of mons to breed right now are the male only pokemon.

Which the most part of them been Never Used/Untiered, i don't ser why don't give us forms of create competitive mons without the need of luck/extremely expensive dittos.

This primarily only affects the following Pokemon:

Taurus

Tyrogue evos

Braviary

Sawk

Throh

Ditto fusion/enchance system (similar of the one mentioned for legendaries) could be answers for this simple question.

Please consider, since it probably won't affect any economy related stuff hardly. (The overflow of dittos in the market with low demand also can be used as argument)

Edited by Risadex

2 answers to this question

It only applies to a very few pokemon, there is nothing inherently wrong with some things being more inconvenient to breed than others on paper.
Currently the "Convenience" is roughly the following for obtaining perfect IV / Nature mons in my opinion:
Female Only Species (e.g. Chansey)
Male / Female species (with ones that are more likely to be male than female being more annoying, e.g. Eevee / Starters)
Genderless Pokemon (e.g. Magnemite)
Shedinja (IMO minorly more annoying than Genderless)
Male Only Pokemon (e.g. Hitmontop)
Ditto (It just can't breed at all, must be found in the wild)

Do you believe that every pokemon should be entirely equalised in terms of convenience for breeding? If so, why do you believe this is necessary or healthy for the game by comparison?
Answers to these two questions would better support your desire for these pokemon being more common, but I personally do not think it is necessary, but if you have reasons why you believe this should be actively be changed I will ofc read them, as I am sure other staff will.

But I do also want to just note that you don't *need* to have perfect 5x31 natured pokemon, and since most other Male-only species mons won't have it either it's not like you're really disadvantaged because that inconvenience is mirrored (and even the excessively rich players will only get a minor benefit that may impact something like one in every 50 ish games).

A large player pool in the game earn their money by farming Dittos - so by making it possible to breed male only breeds without using dittos would totally ruin the income for these players. 

In my opinion, the Ditto farming is an important part of the game as there are limited number of ways to earn money without getting bored extremely fast.

TLDR; I like how things are - don't change