✨[Art] Tear's Sanctuary ✨

Tear

• Tear changed the title to [SIG/USERBAR] Sig & Userbar - Teaar Shop [ Temporarily Closed (reason in the last comment) ]
  • Tear changed the title to [SIG/USERBAR] Sig & Userbar - Teaar Shop (Open Again)
  • Tear changed the title to [SIG/USERBAR] Sig & Userbar - Teaar Shop (Open ... more or less)
  • Tear changed the title to [SIG/USERBAR] Sig & Userbar - Teaar Shop (OPEN, but read the indications)
  • Tear changed the title to [SIG/USERBAR] Sig & Userbar - Teaar Shop (Closed)
  • 3 weeks later...

Okayyy, a few weeks ago i put that my shop was closed, it still is but i still get orders xD, just to make it clear, i am not playing PokeMMO because i am currently VERY busy with personal things, i plan to return in a few months if everything works out for me, thanks for the consideration ~ ♥ Goodbye

giphy.gif

Edited by Tear
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Tear changed the title to [SIG/USERBAR] Sig & Userbar - Teaar Shop (OPENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

Halloween Art Contest 2021, i did not win, nor was i within the first 3 but i will still leave the result here, it cost me 13 hours in total, i made 2 drawings to tell the truth, this is the second one of which the first has a video on Youtube and i was thinking of making a video for this one too but since i didn't win i won't do it. rip

Final.jpg