[Denied]Seasonal "Event" pokemon suggestions

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some ideas for "Event" only pokemon[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Valentines: [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Luvdisc (I think we all thought that one [/font][/color] :P[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif])[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Surskit[/font][/color]
Ralts
Roselia

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Easter: An NPC which gives you a pokemon egg every X periods of time and it has a table like:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]29% Wurmple[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10% Smoochum[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10% Pichu[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10% Magby[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10% Elekid[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10% Tyrouge[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5% Mareep[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5% Houndour[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5% Shuckle[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5% Gligar[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1% [b]Trapinch[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Summer you can add:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunkern[/font][/color]
Spoink
Tropius
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Mawile[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sun stones[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunny Day TM[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Solar beam TM[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Equinox (Time of year where day is 12 hours and night is 12 hours) (20th~ of march)

Solrock
Lunatone
Baltoy
Chimecho

[quote name='Dougy282' timestamp='1357930112' post='160179']
Why do people assume there has to be seasonal pokemon now? Halloween was an unsuspected surprise and now people feel they have to have them every holiday.
[/quote] Well its an idea, In no way does a member making a thread gurantee anything, This is a list of suggestions of pokemon to use [u][i][b]IF[/b][/i][/u] They do events, They may not do any events at all or they may do all, either way only time will tell.

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1357930074' post='160177']
Honestly non Christians should probably get the fuck over it. Easter is easter it doesn't need to have anything to do with religion to be easter.

As for the suggestion, I am sure they have stuff in mind.
[/quote] Yea i removed that part.

Honestly non Christians should probably get the fuck over it. Easter is easter it doesn't need to have anything to do with religion to be easter.
[/quote]

what? you might have some atheists or agnostics who celebrate easter just because they like to paint eggs and shit but there have to be so few people who ascribe to a non-christian religion that actually celebrate easter.

[/quote]

ufuckingw0tm8

do you even know the meaning behind easter lol

[quote name='controller' timestamp='1357947720' post='160405']
what? you might have some atheists or agnostics who celebrate easter just because they like to paint eggs and shit but there have to be so few people who ascribe to a non-christian religion that actually celebrate easter.
[/quote]

I am a non christian who celebrates easter. I also celebrate christmas. Just because I do doesn't mean I celebrate them for there religious significance.

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1357950456' post='160461']
I am a non christian who celebrates easter. I also celebrate christmas. Just because I do doesn't mean I celebrate them for there religious significance.
[/quote]

may i ask what religion you are and how you celebrate easter? christmas i get, because that's been pretty much designed to be celebrated by as many people as possible.

[quote name='controller' timestamp='1357950910' post='160467']
may i ask what religion you are and how you celebrate easter? christmas i get, because that's been pretty much designed to be celebrated by as many people as possible.
[/quote]

Easter is an incredible holiday to celebrate with a persons children and or nieces and nephews in my case. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean others don't. I also quite enjoy the boiled eggs and hell, painting them is pretty fun too. I don't follow any particular religion. I believe in no god, though if the time comes when I have children of my own I will be raising them as christian as i believe in the morals the bible teaches.

Really though, this topic has become stupid and I would rather not be dragged into your religious arguments, I left the bad channels to get away from shit like that.

we're derailing this thread but i'm going to derail it into the ground.

i've never said i don't enjoy easter. i also made an exception for atheists and agnostics like yourself in my statement. atheists and agnostics tend to celebrate religious holidays with their religious families, because they love their families. however, the reason i assume your family celebrates is because they are christian.

i don't know why you'd raise your children to believe in an ideology that you don't yourself. that seems counterproductive to your role as a parent. there is a lot to be gleaned from the bible, there are a lot of people who identify as "culturally christian atheists" that grew up with morals taught to them from the bible that they still believe but don't believe in heaven, hell, or the christian god.

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1357952820' post='160500']
The issue is, so many people keep suggesting events, that if we made events for everything, by the time a new region comes out, all of the Pokemon will have already been made available.
[/quote]

This.[quote name='controller' timestamp='1357951475' post='160477']
You brought religion up.
[/quote]

This.

Please do not retort, Munya. PokeMMO forums are no place for religious debates.

I personally don't see "Easter" as being an "event" for PokeMMO, but come Spring and I can see certain grass Pokemon thrown into the mix. Though, we need to stop doing so many per season or what Darkshade said will come true.

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1357955649' post='160534']
This.

This.

Please do not retort, Munya. PokeMMO forums are no place for religious debates.

I personally don't see "Easter" as being an "event" for PokeMMO, but come Spring and I can see certain grass Pokemon thrown into the mix. Though, we need to stop doing so many per season or what Darkshade said will come true.
[/quote]

I did not bring religion up, the op was edited, it brought religion up.

[quote name='Matoka' timestamp='1357930823' post='160187']
Yea i removed that part.
[/quote]

maybe we could just get a held item/rare items like a pokeball we cant get yet or maybe one event could give us a hat or hair cut, not every event should give us pokemon. id really like to see the next region before i collect everything from it.
EDIT: just thought an event custom character skin. maybe have a snowman suit for winter, halloween costumes, maybe have an olympics event during the olympics ect ect. just a thought.

[quote name='Cifer44' timestamp='1357962260' post='160609']
Darkshade...all I want is a Ludicolo... Please make it happen. I know it's not up to you, but please :')
[/quote]

Lol, Trapinch, Swampert, Ludicolo, Gardevoir. All these pls.

Jk I am not going to turn this into a i wanna pokemans thread.

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1357948173' post='160415']
Come again?
[/quote][quote name='Nebula' timestamp='1357950412' post='160460']
ufuckingw0tm8

do you even know the meaning behind easter lol
[/quote]

Do you two even history ?

Like 99,99999999% of christian's celebrations, easter is based on a common pagan celebration...
[spoiler]
Surprisingly, it's a celebration for the return of spring... who would have guessed ?[/spoiler]

For the suggestion in itself, for me it's a big no. Beside the "events-must-be-surprises", your suggestions sounds like "plz ad dis pokman i wan it in ma teem lul". And for the random thing, it would be double bad because it mean you couldn't farm these pokemons, which become even more outrageous when in your list there are competitive pokemons