[Sig] Wish Upon a Star GFX {Open!}

zpKpcu7.gif

Requests are: OPEN

Hi! I'm Relu and I like to make things in Photoshop. Do you wish your forum presence was a bit different? Do you wish you had a nice header for your trade or event thread?

I'd like to grant these wishes and many more! And more importantly wishing upon a star is free! 

However, if you'd like to donate to me in game you are welcome to, my IGN is StarBreakerRelu.

Since this service is a donation of my time I reserve the right to deny any request for any reason, and to finish requests in any order I desire. You are allowed to check in on your request but please refrain from spamming.

Ready for your wishes to be granted? Then all you need to do is fill out this form to submit your wish!

Size: (doesn't need to be specific but I do need to know whether it's a banner, sig, avatar etc)
Text: 
Source image/character: (link an image or name a character/pokemon. Make sure if it's a character you specify what series you mean)
Theme/colors: (optional)
Other wishes:

You may use my work without credit, as long as you don't claim it as your own.

examples of my work

Spoiler

ZEUvPtw.png

fbmmpLQ.png

YVtN7s9.png

KlRy8Rr.png

Edited by StarBreakerRelu

Harro harro, beautiful arts!

I would love to ask you the first request:

• Size: The best size for a signature ;
  • Text: Synthesis Thirty ;
  • Bonus Text: You can sign it if you want (something small if possible but something visible) ;
  • Source character: Alice Zuberg (Synthesis Thirty) - from Sword Art Online Alicization ;
  • Theme/colors: Gold ;
  • Note: I'm so dead in-game but I may send you something for your precious free time .
1 hour ago, Diano said:

Harro harro, beautiful arts!

I would love to ask you the first request:

Thanks for the lovely words! I was pretty stumped a lot of times in this piece but I guess thats proof I'm rusty, so it was a fun exercise! 

Honestly, I think the descision I had the most trouble with was trying to hide my long username into it. 

Here it is, I hope you enjoy it, let me know if theres any changes I can make for you, @Diano

SsRm9gQ.png

9 hours ago, StarBreakerRelu said:
Spoiler

Thanks for the lovely words! I was pretty stumped a lot of times in this piece but I guess thats proof I'm rusty, so it was a fun exercise! 

Honestly, I think the descision I had the most trouble with was trying to hide my long username into it. 

Here it is, I hope you enjoy it, let me know if theres any changes I can make for you, @Diano

SsRm9gQ.png

Wow! Thanks a lot! It's so good.

If you receive something from Ikuto in the next days, it's me buddy.

Take care!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 6:04 AM, ImNotLeJohn said:

Size: The best size for a signature

Text: ImNotLeJohn

Team: ZomB

Character: Swampert

Theme/Background: Anything as long as it looks good.

Thanks in advance :D

Here's what I was able to come up with, let me know if theres anything that needs changing!

Xio2sdS.png

Also I made myself a wallpaper that I've decicided to share, so here it is!

Spoiler

IQLICbM.png

• 1 year later...