Bali's Super Cheap Breeding & EV Shop - OPEN

BaliAds

On 5/7/2020 at 12:51 AM, LynxJynx said:

Very good, I enjoyed working with you. 

Thanks for the support - will continue to provide you with a quick and reliable service

On 5/7/2020 at 1:56 AM, DaAlbert said:

Really liked your service. Did exactly what he was told to do and was always nice. 10/10

Thanks for the support :D means a lot to me

On 5/7/2020 at 6:28 AM, ImNotLeJohn said:

This was the best service ever. Really liked it and also recommended it to friends. It was quick and was done nicely.

A 10/10 from me. Will look forward to using ur service in the future.

Thx mate :D

Thanks for recommending me! Let me know if you ever need anything trained in the future

18 hours ago, Looksitsalex said:

retracted.

Finished levelling and training then tried giving his pokemon back. Wouldn't take it and blocked me. No clue why sorry if my service disappointed you.

3 hours ago, BaliAds said:

Finished levelling and training then tried giving his pokemon back. Wouldn't take it and blocked me. No clue why sorry if my service disappointed you.

For peoples information it should be noted that i fully paid for the service and let you keep the money aswell as the pokemon.

You know the reason, but it's not important anymore.

19 minutes ago, dinofish said:

Ordered to ev + level 5 mons when it's urgent and done really quck, good guy as well

Thanks for the kind response. We appreciate your business and please feel free to contact me again in the future for any orders you may have. :D

Edited by BaliAds

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.