19 hours ago, Diamsword said:

Perfect !
reliable

thanks for the kind comment bro

4 hours ago, Migzy said:

10/10, very accomodating.

Sorry for the delay, Glad i was able to get it to you by the time needed tho ^^

1 hour ago, LadyShino said:

Used his service over and over again and he always delivers on top of that he's nice too :D

Thanks shin appreciate it

14 minutes ago, Mrjokie said:

Even at his most busy, this dude pretty much delivered his EV trainings at a pretty good time, so it's definitely worth it, give it a go for sure.

Thanks for the kind comment. Rough few days for the training community lmao. But I'm glad I could train your pokes at a quick enough pace ^^

On 6/14/2020 at 5:36 PM, LadyShino said:

I need to thank bali so much he did 6 Level 100 pokes in two days idk how he managed but he did deserves all the praise he gets for such a fantastic service

21 hours ago, WildHodor said:

Superb service, always going the extra mile for the customer

Thanks so much for the kind replies guys. It mean a lot to me especially with all the recent events thanks!

2 hours ago, sweendogforums said:

Baliads is the greatest ev trainer I've ever seen there are many ev trainers like bali ads but nobody matches the speed integrity and politeness of the greatest ev trainer of all time if you go to anyone else frankly you're mugging yourself off and need to have a quiet word with ya self in the mirror, thank you for your time.

this is the most amazing message ive ever received xD, im glad you enjoyed the service and truly thank you for your kind words bro it means so much!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.