[GUI] Dark Theme (2022)

• Staggiie changed the title to [GUI] Dark Theme (Updated June 2022)
  • Staggiie changed the title to [GUI] Dark Theme (2022)
On 5/24/2020 at 10:03 AM, Staggiie said:

Hey guys, I've been using my Dark Theme and thought I would re-upload it with all the updates. If you find any errors please let me know, thank you. Hope you enjoy!

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ax0crbh7exnbpkz/Dark_Theme_2022.zip/file

To Install:
Download the ZIP file and open it's location
EXTRACT it to your Pokemmo>data>themes folder
Restart your client and go to Settings>Interface>Theme and change it to Dark Theme
Save and restart your client 

Screenshots (My screen is 1920 x 1080 - Certain graphics might look different on other resolutions)
zFJ3nJ4.png

eOQ2wGf.png

m53MrYR.png

How do I deactivate this?

Captura1.PNG

Edited by AimCrack94
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mxarment said:

How can I fix this so all the table could show in all the window???????

Is the Pokedex spawn locations section

imagen_2022-10-15_174033692.png

imagen_2022-10-15_174059210.png

imagen_2022-10-15_174108409.png

that happen because the game have been updated yesterday, there is a way to fix it fast, but will not be the exactly the same, copy all the .xml files from the "default" theme (also the ones inside the "ui" folder) into the theme you want to fix, overwrite everything and the theme should be fixed, it will work because Staggiie recently updated this one, this would help till you wait a new update of this theme

2 hours ago, budadeth said:

that happen because the game have been updated yesterday, there is a way to fix it fast, but will not be the exactly the same, copy all the .xml files from the "default" theme (also the ones inside the "ui" folder) into the theme you want to fix, overwrite everything and the theme should be fixed, it will work because Staggiie recently updated this one, this would help till you wait a new update of this theme

okkk thank you very much but I tried copying the files before posting this and Pokemmo told me there was a problem loading the theme. I hope it get fixed soon 🙂

16 minutes ago, mxarment said:

okkk thank you very much but I tried copying the files before posting this and Pokemmo told me there was a problem loading the theme. I hope it get fixed soon 🙂

Oh thats weird... I just that with my themes and they work... I dont want to keep sharing ways to modify someone else themes, but if you are clever you gonna find a simple way to at least make it playable, good luck 

• 2 weeks later...