Sweety's wagers thread WE ARE BACK

Whenever you wake up, I'll be there, waiting for another fight, eyes closed, with my hoodie on, probably too edgy for the pleb as they will avoid me in fear, as they will sense an aura of death around me. You probably didn't realize it by now, but you fell into my trap, and there is no escape from it. All those challenges lost were merely a condition for me to activate my power. Every lose is a win as I get stronger, and every win is a win as I got stronger. But y'all can't comprehend it. #deathnoteguy 

jokes aside, I'll be on for a while, just hit me up to hit me down

7 hours ago, Poufilou said:

Whenever you wake up, I'll be there, waiting for another fight, eyes closed, with my hoodie on, probably too edgy for the pleb as they will avoid me in fear, as they will sense an aura of death around me. You probably didn't realize it by now, but you fell into my trap, and there is no escape from it. All those challenges lost were merely a condition for me to activate my power. Every lose is a win as I get stronger, and every win is a win as I got stronger. But y'all can't comprehend it. #deathnoteguy 

jokes aside, I'll be on for a while, just hit me up to hit me down

I love you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.