World Cup 3 Week #6

20 hours ago, Stelian said:

image.png.aa48e4150d24e89f621a91b956615e54.pngAh

Due to complexity of this fight and plethora of issues that arose as an aftermath, we decided to:

1. Give both players an opportunity to arrange another match, in the same tier and with different teams if they wish. If one player wishes to play and second does not, a sub can be made. An extension will be given to both players due to the circumstances.

2. If players will not want to play the match, then the outcome will be voided (no contest).

@Stelian @RexB Please let us know about your decision.

40 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Due to complexity of this fight and plethora of issues that arose as an aftermath, we decided to:

1. Give both players an opportunity to arrange another match, in the same tier and with different teams if they wish. If one player wishes to play and second does not, a sub can be made. An extension will be given to both players due to the circumstances.

2. If players will not want to play the match, then the outcome will be voided (no contest).

best solution imo

43 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Tbh void the match would be unfair, Rematch or give the win to Stelian or RexB is best solution.

2 hours ago, WorldCupMMO said:

What's complex about this fight? Stelian won. The game says Stelian won. PokeMMO has the same Rocky Helmet mechanics as gen 5 and gen 6. Staff and devs are well aware of the current Rocky Helmet mechanic. They might change it in the future, but for now this is what we have and that's our game. If you don't like how this game works, then don't play, don't host and fuck off with this non sense. I don't like DPP mechanics, it goes without saying that I'm not going to a host a DPP event and void all the matches where I see Breloom use Spore on another Grass type.

Until a staff member or dev come publicly state in this thread that RexB is the actual winner of that duel, the winner remains Stelian like the game stated.

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

What's complex about this fight? Stelian won. The game says Stelian won. PokeMMO has the same Rocky Helmet mechanics as gen 5 and gen 6. Staff and devs are well aware of the current Rocky Helmet mechanic. They might change it in the future, but for now this is what we have and that's our game. If you don't like how this game works, then don't play, don't host and fuck off with this non sense. I don't like DPP mechanics, it goes without saying that I'm not going to a host a DPP event and void all the matches where I see Breloom use Spore on another Grass type.

Until a staff member or dev come publicly state in this thread that RexB is the actual winner of that duel, the winner remains Stelian like the game stated.

I agree with this, as this is the mechanics that are intended, then Stelian wins. If it is not intended to work in this way on MMO and a mod confirms this, RexB wins imo.

No need to void or rematch (unless both players would be fine with rematching i think it should not be done)

11 minutes ago, gbwead said:

4 minutes ago, athelstan said:

I agree with this, as this is the mechanics that are intended, then Stelian wins. If it is not intended to work in this way on MMO and a mod confirms this, RexB wins imo.

No need to void or rematch (unless both players would be fine with rematching i think it should not be done)

I dunno if this is quite what you two were looking for, but this is what forf linked in chat during the chaos. Its Teddi's response to Forf inquiring about the intended mechanics. Tbh I dont really have an opinion on what the right call is, but I figured I should put this here so peeps could seeimage.png.28b2fc77ea975ba0c5a4906557bae7bf.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.