Doubles: Cali VS Kanzo

On 5/31/2020 at 9:08 PM, WorldCupMMO said:

SMOU - Kriger VS Fibraxxx

On 5/31/2020 at 9:08 PM, WorldCupMMO said:

Doubles - gbwead VS Rendi

Shame

29 minutes ago, dSTnE said:

rewchanzzdfa vs xBadBones in 10min

Match didn't and will not happen. Opponent didn't show up in time and I'm sick of trying to pull together these loosen ends.

korea vs portugal uu match is a no go. It should be an activity win for us according to rules but I don't even care now.

1 minute ago, dSTnE said:

Match didn't and will not happen. Opponent didn't show up in time and I'm sick of trying to pull together these loosen ends.

korea vs portugal uu match is a no go. It should be an activity win for us according to rules but I don't even care now.

both are online rn

12 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

badbones took 17min to arrive, when it appeared Korea didn't want to play.

if u have something to say, message me.

he scheduled with us 13 pm gmt for the match. he told at 12:37 to bruno he'll have his match at 13:30 and didn't say a word to us.

we are not fine with lack of communication.

9 minutes ago, dSTnE said:

if u have something to say, message me.

he scheduled with us 13 pm gmt for the match. he told at 12:37 to bruno he'll have his match at 13:30 and didn't say a word to us.

we are not fine with lack of communication.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:08 AM, WorldCupMMO said:

The goal of the World Cup is to have every match played in their allotted weeks, but unforeseen events do occur. If a captain is able to make a substitution in order to have the match played, the hosts will ensure that it happens otherwise this will be deemed “inappropriate behavior” for match evading and that manager may risk losing by an activity decision.

It may have had an urgency for you to be the 2 and both players were able to do it just waiting a little time

1 minute ago, mago1993 said:

It may have had an urgency for you to be the 2 and both players were able to do it just waiting a little time

if it was indeed an emergency, we would have understood. clearly it was not. all he needed was one msg to us like to his captain that he needed more time. that's why squirrelmix waited for pachima 30 min cuz pachima informed ahead of the schedule. also why we had rejected match against poland uu. that is common sense. we feel disrespected period.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.