World Cup 3 Week #7

4 minutes ago, Zigh said:

I still don't understand the problem. There is a ranking, why would it be wrong?

Bcs mago said that in the rules he make its H2H before point diff now saying that he was wrong so basically there no problem, colombia and mexico go play off Gg To them was fun and close and they both deserve it

Edited by DrakeHope
4 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

Bcs mago said that in the rules he make its H2H before point diff now saying that he was wrong so basically there no problem, colombia and mexico go play off Gg To them was fun and close and they both deserve it

I wanted to introduce the same rules as the football world cup, and you told me the wrong information, that's why I thought I was wrong with the bracket, there is no more.

3 hours ago, mago1993 said:

I really didn't know how to put that in the bracket when adjusting it, but for my part, yes, it should be like this.

@mago1993 "I realy didn't know how To put that in the bracket" mean u already wanted since u created the bracket To put H2H before the points diff.

35 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

So If H2H = TB And "The number of match won againsi tied opponent" is a tie 3-3 in the actual world cup how we have a winner since TB =H2H? We randomly select ? U just proved that u are dumb

then the bracket won't have something to decide the winner and something stupid like alphabet or so will be used... (or well i don't know what it would use in that case)

i didn't make that, i'm just saying how it is

i'm pretty sure by now you must start seeing you are wrong here. you gonna be big boy now and apologize or keep crying and tell me i'm dumb again xd?

11 minutes ago, athelstan said:

then the bracket won't have something to decide the winner and something stupid like alphabet or so will be used... (or well i don't know what it would use in that case)

i didn't make that, i'm just saying how it is

i'm pretty sure by now you must start seeing you are wrong here. you gonna be big boy now and apologize or keep crying and tell me i'm dumb again xd?

That Just stupid lmao, H2H is just a kind of Tie Break just Like Point diff is another kind of Tie Break first of all challonge calling something "TB" is wrong because there not only one kind of TB, H2H is a kind of tie break that take the match that have been played in the tournament To determine who is the winner, if tie on the H2H Then there a another kind of Tie Break that allow the 2 team To face again and determine who win. If i follow what u are saying here H2H=TB=PointDiff=Every other Tie Break metods (Set win/number of match win overall/Point diff involving tied team ect....) because there only one Tie Break and if its tie we choose by using the alphabet (from what u saying). Its not because different thing are used as a Tie Break that every Tie Break are one and same thing.

So no H2H=/=TB, its a kind of tie breaker. The only wrong thing i say is calling a new match To determine who is the winner after a tie in the H2H a TB which is not totally wrong since its a kind of TB but not correct either.

But well not your fault u got bait by challonge, happen.

1 hour ago, DrakeHope said:

That Just stupid lmao, H2H is just a kind of Tie Break just Like Point diff is another kind of Tie Break first of all challonge calling something "TB" is wrong because there not only one kind of TB, H2H is a kind of tie break that take the match that have been played in the tournament To determine who is the winner, if tie on the H2H Then there a another kind of Tie Break that allow the 2 team To face again and determine who win. If i follow what u are saying here H2H=TB=PointDiff=Every other Tie Break metods (Set win/number of match win overall/Point diff involving tied team ect....) because there only one Tie Break and if its tie we choose by using the alphabet (from what u saying). Its not because different thing are used as a Tie Break that every Tie Break are one and same thing.

So no H2H=/=TB, its a kind of tie breaker. The only wrong thing i say is calling a new match To determine who is the winner after a tie in the H2H a TB which is not totally wrong since its a kind of TB but not correct either.

But well not your fault u got bait by challonge, happen.

ok finally u understood u were wrong but now to justify all the stuff you've been saying you're going to try to make it look like u were also right ;---) good job, next time u cry and someone shows u why you dont have to cry, just stop crying and not start acting even more like a baby

(you know well enough i was talking about this bracket and nothing more)

Edited by athelstan
14 minutes ago, athelstan said:

ok finally u understood u were wrong but now to justify all the stuff you've been saying you're going to try to make it look like u were also right ;---) good job, next time u cry and someone shows u why you dont have to cry, just stop crying and not start acting even more like a baby

(you know well enough i was talking about this bracket and nothing more)

Lmao U were wrong the moment u said H2H= TB in the way challonge mean TB and when u said we just take alphabet To randomly select a winner if tie in every other Tie Break metods. 

2 minutes ago, DrakeHope said:

Lmao U were wrong the moment u said H2H= TB in the way challonge mean TB and when u said we just take alphabet To randomly select a winner if tie in every other Tie Break metods. 

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i give up

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TB is hotdog eating competition and H2H is pizza eating competition

france wins worldcup because it happend in last world cup of football

u dumb me smart byeeee going to reading school now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.