[GUI] Gengar Theme

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 4:36 AM, CrazyMug said:

How to apply this to the game ?

Download this file, then extract it to your pokemmo folder(should be in your program files or wherever you installed the client) click that then data then themes, extract it there into themes.  

Start your game up go to settings then interface and it's at the top select tema gengar then restart client.. then your good to go!

• 4 months later...

bro el tema como este no ai otro eso es verdad me encanto todo ta muy lindo y epico pero bro debes aregalr esos errores porlomenos intentalo porque como voy a usar un tema donde al intercanbiar se traba y no me deja aser el intrecanbio o donde no puedo entrar en pvp porque no sale la oion de entrar en la cola o cuando envio un duelo o me sale pa modificar el conbate esos 3 errores aregalos plis no encuentro otro tema como este 

5 hours ago, estebanH2O said:

bro the subject like this not another that is true I loved everything is very nice and epic but bro you must fix those errors at least try it because how am I going to use a theme where when exchanging it gets stuck and does not let me be the intrechange or where I can not enter pvp because the oion to enter the queue does not come out or when I send a duel or it leaves me to modify the combat those 3 errors aregalos plis I can not find another topic like this 

He can't fix it because he's one of the many people that took themes I made and maybe changed a couple things in photoshop and then posted as their own. And bc these people did not create them, they have no idea how to alter the coding to patch anything. 

On 7/16/2021 at 9:44 AM, estebanH2O said:

bro el tema como este no ai otro eso es verdad me encanto todo ta muy lindo y epico pero bro debes aregalr esos errores porlomenos intentalo porque como voy a usar un tema donde al intercanbiar se traba y no me deja aser el intrecanbio o donde no puedo entrar en pvp porque no sale la oion de entrar en la cola o cuando envio un duelo o me sale pa modificar el conbate esos 3 errores aregalos plis no encuentro otro tema como este 

Yo lo arregle está el link acá más arriba nose si ya quedó desactualizado si lo probas y me decís lo arreglo en 2 segundos

• 7 months later...

updated again for the community / actualizado de vuelta para la comunidad

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/i14usdnpvk9flad/Tema+Gengar.zip/file

EN: Its not exactly the same but mostly is, and works, feel free to update it yourself if looking for the exact work of the original theme, have fun

ES: No es exactamente lo mismo, pero en su mayoría lo es, y funciona, siéntete libre de actualizarlo tú mismo si buscas el trabajo exacto del tema original, diviértete.

• 4 months later...
On 2/24/2022 at 12:27 AM, budadeth said:

updated again for the community / actualizado de vuelta para la comunidad

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/i14usdnpvk9flad/Tema+Gengar.zip/file

EN: Its not exactly the same but mostly is, and works, feel free to update it yourself if looking for the exact work of the original theme, have fun

ES: No es exactamente lo mismo, pero en su mayoría lo es, y funciona, siéntete libre de actualizarlo tú mismo si buscas el trabajo exacto del tema original, diviértete.

¿Puedes arreglarlo? Esta bug cuando abres la bolsa durante un combate. PD: Muy buen trabajo haciendo este tema.

Can you repair it? It's bug when you open the bag in a battle. PS: Nice job doing this theme

• 2 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 5:57 AM, XenexFrost said:

¿Puedes arreglarlo? Esta bug cuando abres la bolsa durante un combate. PD: Muy buen trabajo haciendo este tema.

Can you repair it? It's bug when you open the bag in a battle. PS: Nice job doing this theme

This Gengar and another called Cold Colors you asked also to update are on my 128 theme update post

Gengar its on the section "pokemon" and Cold Colors in the "others" section

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...