Can we have another PokeMMO Trailer Video Editing Contest?

ryanxix

Question

7 answers to this question

9 hours ago, razimove said:

The game is still pokemmo as far as I am aware, so no we dont need 

The way I see it, things have changed in the past 4 years that a new trailer would make sense. I don't think now is a good time for one though because there are changes set to occur that could be beneficial to include in a new trailer.

Things that can be highlighted in a new trailer would include the expansion to 4 regions, GTL, Android support, and the changes to matchmaking once those are released.

To be honest, if I were to look at an active MMO and see that the trailer is well outdated despite numerous changes to the game I'd want to give it a pass. In my eyes, a game that isn't willing to showcase their changes visually isn't worth looking into.

Hey there! I'm new to this forum, but I saw your post and thought it sounded like a blast. I totally agree with you that a new trailer for PokeMMO would be awesome, especially with all the new changes and updates. 

Edited by Sajidkhansaj

Sorry for the late reply, but I totally agree that it's time for a new PokeMMO Trailer Video Editing Contest. The game has evolved a lot since the last trailers, and it's important to showcase the latest features and updates to attract new players. Additionally, for those who are looking to expand their editing options, you might want to check out imovie for windows https://www.movavi.com/imovie-for-windows/. It offers a range of additional editing tools and features that can help take your PokeMMO trailer to the next level. I'm excited to see what creative videos the community comes up with this time.

Edited by ShannonSalinas

同意,出色的宣传很重要,中国的几百万宝可梦爱好者对这款游戏都是负面的看法,我想这和宣传脱不了关系。

agree,Good publicity is important, and the hundreds of fans in China have a negative reaction to the game, which I think has a lot to do with the publicity