Do you have one idea a day?

Ho2WEGZ.png

Case in point ^^ This game got me 4 points since I had the timer to get it to 10 minutes.

In different game against a top 10 player, my timer was already 2/3s gone from trying to get the match to 10 minutes, so I had to rely on the 2-3 turns left in the game to refresh my timer and hit it. But since my opponent realized he couldn't belly drum anymore, he forfeit at around 8:50. 2 points. 

I'm not entirely sure if the time needed is 10 minutes, but that's what I've noticed has been the cutoff for point increases 

Obviously, it's crazy to take time to get points. It's better to set the upper limit of the score each day to a certain number. You can't increase the score after the fight reaches the upper limit every day. You can continue to gain points the next day. I think it's a reasonable way to limit players from getting the final reward too early.

11小时前,razimove 说:

It's not, you're just making a pity party, it's meant for pvp players, not for casuals, therefor why it's a ranked reward and not a unranked reward.

I do think however that 1250 points might be a tiny bit overkill.

But even if I get a ranking that is not particularly bad, I can't get it right away

27f7d2fc3a9f12ffee81070a5ebd33a803386f77.png@518w_1e_1c.png.b352ba5b29544ccbf5795afc158d773c.png

If you use this as a reward for ranking, more players will only lose the chance to get it.

I always maintain my view that all players have the ability to get it.

My PVP technology is not as good as most players, but I still believe that hard work can get everything you want.