Make Riches Charm bonus stack with riches charm or amulet coin

MightyBoxer

Question

I would like when someone consumes an amuletcoin or riches charm he will get a % bonus from a riches charm another player in your link consumed.

Also if possible add bonus from each player in your link that consumed.If you feel its too much then at least 1 player bonus.

please allow stacks to work!Nothing stacks despite that it has the word ''stack''.

Right now your choice is

only 10% total if someone in your link has used riches charm and you dont have active amulet coin or riches charm yourself.

only 50% if you have used amulet coin

only 75% if you have used riches charm 75%

only 100% if you have used riches charm 100%

the 10% is pretty much useless and waste of time when you can just use amuletcoin 50% for 15000pokeyen.

What i would like to see is like this.

For example i consume amulet coin i will get 50% bonus  or a riches charm i will get 75%.

My friend is in my link and he has consumed a riches charm so i should get a % bonus for being in the link of a player who used a riches charm.

Can be 10% 5%.anything you feel is fair.Just something.So i should get 75%+5 or +10.

It will encourage people to get into link while doing runs to get that small extra bonus.

Right now if you consume amulet coin or riches charm u will not get any bonus from another player's riches charm.

That means you can only get 10% bonus if you dont consume amulet coin or consume riches charm.

That makes the %10 bonus useless for anyone who wants to farm money.

With the amuletcoin at 17000 on gtl and 50% bonus all you need is to beat 4 gyms to get your 17000 back from the bonus alone.Thats 1gym leader every 15 minutes.

With 10% bonus only you will be wasting your time grinding money when coin will give you more even if you dont clear trainers fast.

In the past i suggested to stack amuletcoin 50% and riches charm which was 25% in the past.Since at 25% riches charm was useless.Costs more on gtl and less bonus.

My suggestion was granted and made even better.Instead of stacking both and buying both items.You only need riches alone at 75%.Thank you admins !

Now something must be done with the bonus from riches.As of now it is useless.So why have it if its useless?

Will encourage people to join link and do gyms in a group for better money.

Only people it helps right now are mostly story players or something who are not using riches or amuletcoin and that +10% wont hurt.

If they can even get lucky and get it from someone who lets them in the link.

Donator status stacks with shiny charm so why cant we at least get coin or riches + a small bonus from other link players who used riches.

5% or even less if needed.Just anything to at least not make it useless.

Please like post and vote yes if you like the idea.

Edited by MightyBoxer

6 answers to this question

bump

please allow stacks to work.Nothing stacks despite that it has the word ''stack''.

Right now your choice

only 10% total if someone in your link has used riches charm and you dont have active amulet coin or riches charm yourself.

only 50% if you have used amulet coin

only 75% if you have used riches charm 75%

only 100% if you have used riches charm 100%

the 10% is pretty much useless and waste of time when you can just use amuletcoin 50% for 15000pokeyen.

Edited by MightyBoxer

You can abuse this system and that's maybe why it didn't get added. Since any bonus doesn't countdown when you are offline, you could theorically stack boosts from alts and log in / link with them only when it matters (for example at the end of one E4 run) and keep their timer while logging off after receiving the bonus. 

On 2/27/2022 at 11:17 AM, Poufilou said:

You can abuse this system and that's maybe why it didn't get added. Since any bonus doesn't countdown when you are offline, you could theorically stack boosts from alts and log in / link with them only when it matters (for example at the end of one E4 run) and keep their timer while logging off after receiving the bonus. 

that is true.

What can be done is not being able to invite someone to a link while in battle and not being allowed to be invited while in battle.

That way if you win a gym in 2 minutes you wont be able to just use alt to login right before you win invite to link and then logoff.

While you can still have alt go offline while you take the time to get in position near another gym leader but it wont be worth it if a well balanced bonus number is made.

For example lets say its only 2 players and 1 player gets 5% bonus while the other is just used to login logoff while you get in position.

Riches 75% when its cheap is usually around 40k on gtl to be used on the alt that will go on and off.Takes about 1minute 30 seconds to beat a gym if you ko in 3 turns.

in 1hour you can beat 40 gyms in theory.Riches 100% on main would give 18720 for a gym like sootopolis and that bonus would be 936 if 5%.

Assuming you beat 40x gyms with the reward of sootopolis type gyms.Thats 37440 while you had to buy riches for 40000.

So if we could have like 2% per player give bonus theres no abuse that can be done.

For elite4 what can be done is you cant invite to a link or be invited to a link as soon as you enter the elite4 which has channel0.

That way you cant just login from alt to give bonus right before last battle.