[GUI](PC) Yet Another Dark Theme (Chinese New Year Update Feb 2024)

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, MikKas said:

Hey! Will there be an update for the new bag UI?

Love the theme man! Thanks for your hard work <3

image.png.55db5ba5183b17050432a35d273bc04d.png

Thats a bug of the new update, staff need to fix it first then we can update this themes, im gonna wait till the next event finishes to update the non working themes, greetings

• Vartiou changed the title to [GUI](PC) Yet Another Dark Theme (Updated Jun 18 2022)
9 hours ago, Vartiou said:

Hey guys, bumping here to let you know this theme has been updated. 

I did some minor updates to some shades to help with the ui.

Let me know if they're ok or change it back.

Hide contents

F6Xih8X.png

Shout out to @budadethyou are the true mvp for doing updates it while I was away. 

As people ask I would got your back np congrats for the new update looks awesome as ever

• 2 weeks later...

Yo!

Big fan of this theme. It basically looks like a dark version of Exemplar, which I was using before the anni update, since it hasn't been updated yet.

The only problem is that the icons for the new particles doesn't show!

Is that possible to fix?

Thank you!

This means; The Cake particle.

The kanto friends particle.

And the shiny kanto friends particle.

Images shows a Gengar with an old particle, and a new one.

new.PNG

old.PNG

• Vartiou changed the title to [GUI](PC) Yet Another Dark Theme (Updated July 2022)
On 6/29/2022 at 8:22 AM, LucasLyn5 said:

Yo!

Big fan of this theme. It basically looks like a dark version of Exemplar, which I was using before the anni update, since it hasn't been updated yet.

The only problem is that the icons for the new particles doesn't show!

Is that possible to fix?

Thank you!

This means; The Cake particle.

The kanto friends particle.

And the shiny kanto friends particle.

Images shows a Gengar with an old particle, and a new one.

new.PNG

old.PNG

Bumping to let you know the particles are now fixed, thanks for letting me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Definetly one of my fav themes, a suggestion I have is that when searching pokemon in pc there is a jarring low compressed circle shape that appears. Was wondering if this could be removed and just have the dark green overlay in the background as it compliments the themes sleek design.

Example of what I mean

image.png.74eb77ef2a9c305ac8a44ae8900adfa7.png

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, LucasLyn5 said:

Now I just need this theme to updated, and life is good B-)

Thanks for making an awesome theme my man! If you plan on continuing work on it, please quote my reply when it's updated! ❤️

I can try make a quick update till Vartiou could do it

Edited by budadeth
On 10/22/2022 at 8:02 PM, LucasLyn5 said:

Now I just need this theme to updated, and life is good B-)

Thanks for making an awesome theme my man! If you plan on continuing work on it, please quote my reply when it's updated! ❤️

its not exactly the same but it works, thanks @Vartiou

*theme updated already 

Edited by budadeth
  • Vartiou changed the title to [GUI](PC) Yet Another Dark Theme (Updated Oct 2022)
  • 4 months later...

@Vartiou
New update hit. It has basically changed the PC UI completely, meaning the theme is broken in that aspect.

I really hope you're still motivated to work on it ❤️ 😄

Also; ribbons in the summary screen that aren't obtained, are impossible to see. Is it a possibility to change this at all to make the empty outlines a bit more clear?

Thank you ❤️

Edited by LucasLyn5
On 4/28/2023 at 8:09 AM, LucasLyn5 said:

@Vartiou
New update hit. It has basically changed the PC UI completely, meaning the theme is broken in that aspect.

I really hope you're still motivated to work on it ❤️ 😄

Also; ribbons in the summary screen that aren't obtained, are impossible to see. Is it a possibility to change this at all to make the empty outlines a bit more clear?

Thank you ❤️

The fact that you guys enjoy my theme is motivation enough, life's been busy but I'll be working on it tonight.

• Vartiou changed the title to [GUI](PC) Yet Another Dark Theme (Updated April 2023)
On 4/30/2023 at 10:57 PM, Vartiou said:

Bumping to let you know the theme is now compatible. Let me know if anything's broken!
@LucasLyn5 @MikKas

Actually, I just found out that the PvP statistics page is "bugged".

With the new update, they changed the UI slightly by adding a search bar. Now the period/month selection dropdown and tier dropdown menus doesn't appear at all.

Not game breaking at all. Take your time with it ❤️

Edited by LucasLyn5
7 hours ago, LucasLyn5 said:

Actually, I just found out that the PvP statistics page is "bugged".

With the new update, they changed the UI slightly by adding a search bar. Now the period/month selection dropdown and tier dropdown menus doesn't appear at all.

Not game breaking at all. Take your time with it ❤️

Fixed the pvp stats, thanks for letting me know!

ZO3EL9M.png

Hey @Vartiou I just realized that at some  point, the login screen broke. This used to be the login screen but it hasn't been for quite some time haha. I tried to fix it myself, but I'm still figuring out how it works.

But its still packaged in the files. I was also thinking about possibly seeing what you thought about making the theme into a git repo, such that anyone in the future can identify issues, fix them, and then create a pull request. I'm happy to do it myself, but I wanted to see what you thought, since its your theme!

bsds.png

Edited by MikKas