The pokemon you get as pvp reward are totally useless

Relatable

They'd still be useful for those who don't want to spend much money on breeding and a little helpful for those who play with 5ivs mons, since the rewards also give a lot of breeding items

I mean, the cost for a 2x31 isn't really high so it wouldn't be something "too good to be given", 

Edited by Waidma

This is a joke right? If it is not, then you're overreacting. (2x31 3x25 natured with egg moves is what I'm talking about here, if the reward is different then discount this) I have been playing competitive for some time and in my opinion the rewards are not that bad (maybe next time let us interchange the 25 ivs into 0 ivs smh), I found it funny how you guys are picky over a 2x31 like what xD A comp is a comp, idk what else there is to say. 

1 hour ago, AtrasDQ said:

I agree. Expecialy if you alredy have the same pokémon with perfect IVs, this gift becomes realy useless.

Playing competitvely instills creativity, most players who win tournaments don't exactly use the same sets you see in smogon, sure you already have the same exact comp Pokémon, why won't you give it a different set, there are so many sets you can and think and make with a single Pokémon why not do that instead of complaining. 

2 hours ago, Kryuko said:

Do you really use a 2x31 in ranked? WHAT

And yes. I use 2x31s too. What are you gonna do? Cry? Someone here is overcompensating for their lack of skill o.o

5 hours ago, Kryuko said:

Do you really use a 2x31 in ranked? WHAT

You must be in a shock to know that most of the ranked games I've played had a Pokemon that has zero 31 IVs. Probably makes me a noob but it was good enough for the #1 spot in the ladder. If you expect success in this game with maximized IVs, I have some bad news.

22 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

You must be in a shock to know that most of the ranked games I've played had a Pokemon that has zero 31 IVs. Probably makes me a noob but it was good enough for the #1 spot in the ladder. If you expect success in this game with maximized IVs, I have some bad news

Good Strategy Always Win.

It's a fact that perfect ivs are always better. I don't like playng Pokémon that aren't perfect. Does that mean that I'm week? I don't think so. I just want to have the strongest version off my team that I can get. I simply don't like play incomplete Pokémon. So for my it's quite useless as a gift. If I could just have a 2x31 and egg moves usable for breeding would be better.

(Sorry for my english, but it's not my first language).