Is this legal or not?

My question is as follows: there is a friend that offers me to write a dramatic composition (as a novel or something alike) if I give him some pokédollars. Not real money involved in any way, just pokémoney legally obtained. Is this legal? I really would like to read what could be the next Pulitzer Award, but I wouldn't like to do anything illegal if that was the case.

So, I raise the question before attempting anything (and possibly failing in the process). Thanks in advance.

22 hours ago, Mikelel3 said:

My question is as follows: there is a friend that offers me to write a dramatic composition (as a novel or something alike) if I give him some pokédollars. Not real money involved in any way, just pokémoney legally obtained. Is this legal? I really would like to read what could be the next Pulitzer Award, but I wouldn't like to do anything illegal if that was the case.

So, I raise the question before attempting anything (and possibly failing in the process). Thanks in advance.

No, we wouldn't consider this legal.

The difference between a signature shop and this is that the signatures are used on our platform, and are usually forum/pokemon related.

Novels, however, aren't. 

9 hours ago, Bearminator said:

No, we wouldn't consider this legal.

The difference between a signature shop and this is that the signatures are used on our platform, and are usually forum/pokemon related.

Novels, however, aren't. 

Does this mean that the novel would be automatically legal if it was Pokémon related and published in the forum?