Asking YOU - Guide Suggestion Thread

Ever wanted more information on a guide, or wanted information to be put in a guide? Well now's your chance! I have been making guides lately, like The Farmers Compendium and The Clothing Compendium, and am looking to make more guides. If any of y'all want guides on a specific topic or want a better version of a guide to be done, just send a comment and I'll probably make a guide on it ASAP.

Current Guide Requests:
[W.I.P] The Frontier Compendium

Edited by dotMO
4 minutes ago, noomuch said:

a guide on how to profit from bp perhaps? that might be useful for peps on pvp

I could make a in-depth battle frontier compendium possibly, I think there are other guides that do that pretty well though.

If you have any other ideas or suggestions for guides though tell me, since I'd do anything as long as it makes sense.

Edited by dotMO
1 hour ago, noomuch said:

a guide on how to profit from bp perhaps? that might be useful for peps on pvp

The Frontier Compendium is a W.I.P now, if you check every day or so you will see the progress and info for it. TY For your Suggestion

4 hours ago, razimove said:

what you did was copy what K9 and others already did tho, make something new instead.

The only Battle Frontier Guide I know of is a W.I.P, and doesn't cover the battling mechanics, only locations and stuff. Plus I doubt it'll have Trainer Specific Strategies

1 hour ago, dotMO said:

The only Battle Frontier Guide I know of is a W.I.P, and doesn't cover the battling mechanics, only locations and stuff. Plus I doubt it'll have Trainer Specific Strategies

when you say the most important item is a choice band, it's already a noob bait as that is not even correct. And no, BP farming is a known subject addressed in multiple guides. The only niche yours could have was to go into detail on BF different game modes, strategies etc, to obtain the rewards.

14 hours ago, dotMO said:

Ever wanted more information on a guide, or wanted information to be put in a guide? Well now's your chance! I have been making guides lately, like The Farmers Compendium and The Clothing Compendium, and am looking to make more guides. If any of y'all want guides on a specific topic or want a better version of a guide to be done, just send a comment and I'll probably make a guide on it ASAP.

Nice

2 hours ago, razimove said:

when you say the most important item is a choice band, it's already a noob bait as that is not even correct. And no, BP farming is a known subject addressed in multiple guides. The only niche yours could have was to go into detail on BF different game modes, strategies etc, to obtain the rewards.

The guide is still a W.I.P, if you have any contributions of knowledge to what is the best item just say so and explain why it is the best item compared to getting Choice Items and Breeding Bands

3 hours ago, razimove said:

I still can't find said guides you are talking about that also talk about Battle Points.

On 8/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, razimove said:

when you say the most important item is a choice band, it's already a noob bait as that is not even correct.

Agreed and it is not hard to see this. Quick glance at GTL for choice items and comparing BP spent vs. money gained is enough.

It seems the most "profitable" way to spend BP is to buy breeding braces and use them accordingly (either breed for yourself or spam breed up to 3 31 / 4 31 with egg groups that can use multiple natures then put em on GTL).

On 8/26/2020 at 11:52 PM, dotMO said:

Ever wanted more information on a guide, or wanted information to be put in a guide? Well now's your chance! I have been making guides lately, like The Farmers Compendium and The Clothing Compendium, and am looking to make more guides.

Also, I appreciate the attitude but I prefer quality over quantity. You're free to do as you please though

Edited by Dip
a word
3 hours ago, Dip said:

Agreed and it is not hard to see this. Quick glance at GTL for choice items and comparing BP spent vs. money gained is enough.

It seems the most "profitable" way to spend BP is to buy breeding braces and use them accordingly (either breed for yourself or spam breed up to 3 31 / 4 31 with egg groups that can use multiple natures then put em on GTL).

Also, I appreciate the attitude but I prefer quality over quantity. You're free to do as you please though

Yes, and I have had that in the guide since day one on breeding braces?