PSL XIII - Player Sign-up

ING: Pirlo

Reason: I like to compete and I strive to be better, my ambition is my strength.

Tiers: UU>NU>LC.

Competitives accolades: 2nd place in player of the month december 2019(maybe it's not much but it's a start).

Discord contact: Pirlo#4356.

Other random stuff: The best position in the leadeboard has been 12 (UU), currently it is not the best but I will overcome my bad streak.

Edited by PirloOP
  • IGN: XGamemasterjuan 
  • Reason: Reach finals and win with my mates, play MMO since 2015 and pokemon since 2005, so its time to demostrate what ive made for, i know all single tiers (except for lc), also im very mature and like to serve and work with empathy in order to have a great team performance.
  • Preferred Tiers: OU, UU, NU 
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary):  TOP 30 RANKED UU for three weeks since the act, im one of the oldest trainers in game. 
  • Discord contact (optional): GMJ#8516
  • Other random stuff: im a medical intern.
Edited by Gamemasterjuan
  • IGN: urquidi
  • Reason: I want to win psl again but improving my personal streak
  • Preferred Tiers: UU>LC>DUBS>NU>OU
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): a couple of shinys won and a couple lost, several cc won currently number 15 in the UU leaderboard and always ready to crush the greats
  • Discord contact (optional): urquidi#7760
  • Other random stuff: I hate popo walleros
  • IGN: overToasted
  • Reason: the fuck u mean reason obviously to play
  • Preferred Tiers: whatever the good ones are
  • Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): certified randbats mod, staff luck, basically the most skilled player in the game
  • Discord contact (optional):
  • Other random stuff: someone draft me so i can keep my psl streak alive

IGN: Frosteye 

Reason: I want the comp experience 

Preferred Tiers: UU/NU

Competitive accolades: I can click buttons

Other random stuff: I can play guitar, photoshop pictures, and bend my thumb backwards, all correlated to my comp skills. 

Discord: Frosteye#4515 (you'll probably find me in a random server just not in the pokemmo official discord because i got banned for shitposting) 

IMG_20200905_181254.png

Edited by Catman16
Let me in the BIG BOY LEAGUE

IGN: Mike
Reason: I like making these posts
Prefered Tiers: yes

Competitive accolades: I made a lot of things you all won

Other random stuff: I know more about your account than you do yourself, I have sucked more uguu than an average gay male and even though I haven't had a single battle in like 2 year time I will probably be better than most people that sign up as a player.

Don't actually buy me though

• IGN: TohnR
  • Reason: Got nothing better to do I guess ? Worst case I'll be watching lol
  • Preferred Tiers: UU, NU (sub OU)
  • Competitive Accolades : Got a few finals in CC, few semis in Officials, 9-3 record in TT this year with 2 finals (all NU), currently sitting at rank 20 of the ladder in UU and I've been in top40 NU, but laddering NU is just too much of a clown fiesta so I dropped it x) I'm just another average player but I am now confident that I can win against anybody in this community and there's actually only a handful of players who have not already lost against me.
  • Discord contact: TohnR#9975
  • Other random stuff: Dead players who achieved a lot in the past but didn't play in years usually suck, they are a waste of a slot (except when Pachi manages somehow they do win ...). If you don't pick me, at least pick someone active and motivated, that's the best way to make this community grow (and to win PSL while you're at it). 
Edited by TohnR

IGN: Kamowanthere

Reason: i don't know i just felt like it lol

Preferred Tiers: Doubles, OU, NU, gen 7

Competitive accolades (optional, although it certainly increases your chances of getting picked/having an higher salary): I beat TheDarkAlakazam in 1v1. I used to ladder Dubs, still in somewhere in ladder even tho I havent played rank for 2 weeks

Discord contact (optional): kamo#5568

Other stuff: I have a life and usually play only at evening/night

Edited by Kamowanthere

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.