[Official] Petit Cup

Strych

[quote name='TLKV3' timestamp='1359871339' post='182170']
Problem with 64 people is that the last time they tried it, half of them didn't bother to show up. And there wasn't enough Reserves to cover the missing half. So they had to drop it to 32.
[/quote]

I attribute that to the fact it was a Wednesday night tournament. When I hosted the 64 man Friday Night Fifties, I only needed 8 reserves total, and we ran pretty smoothly.

[quote name='uMadBro' timestamp='1360080602' post='185326']
Won't be interesting because there are only 5-6 toptiers in the pokemon that can be used.. kinda same story as 100's.
[/quote]

True, very true. Yet when you get the sense that people have the same move set you can counter it B)

[quote name='Govictory' timestamp='1360104701' post='185947']
Sad I didn't register in time team I would have used dunsparce murkrow (for trolling) and quiwlfish.
[/quote]
Murkrow is good for revenge killing. Fast, and good attack and spatk for this tier. Shit defenses tho.

Alright guys yeknap has withdrawn so [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]fjdksl takes their place.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Remember to have a team ready if you are on the reserve list in case people can't make it.[/font][/color]