[Implemented] Repel's effect wore off! Use another?

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1359334118' post='174807']
Thought of this, figured the hotkeys made it too easy already
[/quote]Except that all my hotkeys are assigned to other stuff. Plus, one single step with it worn off, and you're boned.
Though the hotkeys are an interesting possible alternative, I won't dismiss that.

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1359334427' post='174814']
[/quote]
[quote name='BruceWayne' timestamp='1359334284' post='174811']
Except that all my hotkeys are assigned to other stuff. Plus, one single step with it worn off, and you're boned.
Though the hotkeys are an interesting possible alternative, I won't dismiss that.
[/quote]

• 3 months later...

I was going to make a thread suggesting this, but I found this one through searching. Devs, pls do this. It would make our lives so much easier.

[spoiler]pls don't hate me for the necro ;-;[/spoiler]

[quote name='SgtAsh' timestamp='1367582124' post='318410']
I was going to make a thread suggesting this, but I found this one through searching. Devs, pls do this. It would make our lives so much easier.[/quote]

What's wrong with the hotkey bar?

[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1367582692' post='318417']
I am still against this.
[/quote]

Pls. My hotkeys are filled with other things. It's not like it's a game-breaking thing that will make it so easy for everyone. It will just make it less tedious.

I think that the hotkeys are preferable and more useful, and really don't have that many things worth putting there. Repel, VS seeker, map, bike, two rods of your choice. Is there anything else that is even worth putting in the hotkey bar?

I don't oppose this per se, but I don't really see it being that useful

• 4 months later...