November-Movement Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

The difference between U-Turn from Mienfoo and U-turn/Volt Switch from something else, is that Mienfoo can do it better and for longer, healing itself everytime it pivots on something. Mienfoo might not be dangerous on its own, but it enables other dangerous mons to come in freely, after it sponges a hit from most of the meta. It's also the premier Knock Off user and has Fake Out to deal with some setup sweepers. The problem with it is that it has become too splashable, to the point where you see it in 80% of the teams. I don't play LC here because I think it's a waste of resources breeding for a tier with no matchmaking and the occasional tournament worth playing once in a while, and also Devs just look at it as a joke. I've played LC from gens 5 to 7 and I have a set of eyes which enable me to spectate matches and analyze the metagame. You seem really bothered by this ban, I hope you can teambuild in the future without effortlessly putting a Mienfoo on the 6th slot.

And ? In LC, you can only have matches that lasts 5mins with no strategy at all ? A mon can't be there to sponge a hit ? 
It's the fact that diglett/trapinch is in the tier that cause the rising of usage of Mienfoo. No one was complaining about mienfoo before Arena trap was again in the tier. 
If you played gen 5 to 7 on showdown, was mienfoo banned in these gen ? Just in gen 5 without fairy type ? No. 
Lc gets more and more players atm, it's cool for you to not play it, we don't want trashy players on the game. 
It's not about my teambuilding as i have several teams without mienfoo, it's the fact that withdrawing mienfoo makes the tier braindead. 

17 minutes ago, Stelian said:

When there is a referendum in parliament, the citizen who is concerned has the right to know who voted for or against. 
In the game, players who are affected by a decision have the right to know who voted for or against things that affect them.
It's called transparency @Munya

I don't think it matters who voted what for as long as someone come up with a proper explanation for their decisions.

I am pretty sure there wouldn't be half the complaints there is if Munya or whoever is in charge came up with some paragraphs to reinforce the decision taken.

If there isn't enough arguments to reinforce such decision then, imo, the situation is way worse than I ever imagined, but I believe this is not the case. 

If there is, just point them in a separate official post or whatever. Revealing vote names seems unnecessary with this procedure and just allows for free and needlessly trashing in these same forums.

Edited by pachima
17 minutes ago, pachima said:

I don't think it matters who voted what for as long as someone come up with a proper explanation for their decisions.

I am pretty sure there wouldn't be half the complaints there is if Munya or whoever is in charge came up with some paragraphs to reinforce the decision taken.

If there isn't enough arguments to reinforce such decision then, imo, the situation is way worse than I ever imagined, but I believe this is not the case. 

If there is, just point them in a separate official post or whatever. Revealing vote names seems unnecessary with this procedure and just allows for free and needlessly trashing in these same forums.

I've deleted my message cause i changed my mind, we don't vote for them so it's not a democratic system but the system looks like despotism where a minority we didn't vote for decide for the majority. 
I do agree, if there was transparency with explanation, it would be better, for all the decision : 
Why is hydreigon not banned ? 
Why Mienfoo is ban when arena trap is banned ? 
Etc. 
There is a need of explanation for all the decision. 

Edited by Stelian
  • Munya unfeatured and locked this topic
  • Munya unpinned this topic
  • Munya pinned this topic