Is this a hint at a new event or am i reaching?

Obvi

In the original game, she says that she takes vacation in the spring and summer, where you can visit her again in Undella Town. I think it was not implemented before the update, or maybe not in the way it now is. I don't remember if you can actually re-battle her when you visit in the spring, but if you can do so, that update may be here to letting us know that a new rebattle is available. 

1 minute ago, Poufilou said:

In the original game, she says that she takes vacation in the spring and summer, where you can visit her again in Undella Town. I think it was not implemented before the update, or maybe not in the way it now is. I don't remember if you can actually re-battle her when you visit in the spring, but if you can do so, that update may be here to letting us know that a new rebattle is available. 

Ahh that makes sense, thank you!

The pfp of Kyu maybe the hint for the Christmas event:

IMG_20201204_075222_281.thumb.jpg.60709eb9b0a759d9f09f02e19970679f.jpg

I remember that he had an orange cat pfp before the Halloween event and then, when some people won against the Pumpking hard mode, they were rewarded with a orange cat particle, the same cat as the one in his profile picture. So that's that.

1 hour ago, Ultrajesus said:

The pfp of Kyu maybe the hint for the Christmas event:

IMG_20201204_075222_281.thumb.jpg.60709eb9b0a759d9f09f02e19970679f.jpg

I remember that he had an orange cat pfp before the Halloween event and then, when some people won against the Pumpking hard mode, they were rewarded with a orange cat particle, the same cat as the one in his profile picture. So that's that.

I could see that thing in his pfp being the elfbot boss we have to face the same way we faced pumpking. The ripped elfbot santa boss