Highest XMas Event Score

2 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

N9ZhdiK.png

got to 74th round.Started as 4 players and was pretty much 2 players from around round 20 after deaths.Pretty boring to clear that many rounds when its no longer 4 players.

Could have continued but it has gotten way too boring especially since it was 2 player only.Was pretty tired too.

jesus

9 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

N9ZhdiK.png

got to 74th round.Started as 4 players and was pretty much 2 players from around round 20 after deaths.Pretty boring to clear that many rounds when its no longer 4 players.

Could have continued but it has gotten way too boring especially since it was 2 player only.Was pretty tired too.

How long did that take?

Jesus those scores

My best is probably like 40ish, always less than 2 hours runs cause I can't stand more xD

Props to the 100+ for the patience ! I did so too in 2018, but it was wayyyy easier ahah

Edited by TohnR
14 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

around 8 hours i think.i dont remember.was 2players from like round 20 was taking pauses all over the run.

Geeeez, what was your strat? Curious to hear since everyone I know seems to have their own way of doing things.

The event used to be hard....

9y72dhT.jpg

Yes, we started with 4 fire 

Spoiler

v8K58SP.png

Still have 2 lives, it's impossible to die sooo I'm just gonna drop this here in case I pass out and don't get a screen 

All the credit goes to @MightyBoxer for coming up with this ridiculously broken strat that somehow hasnt been nerfed yet

Edited by calidubstep