kalos region!

54 minutes ago, Firetum said:

THE HIT POPular Region. Kalos region.....if it comes to the game it will be heck of fun. But dont know when it will happen. Even no clue that if it ever come also or not. 

But I believe everyone is interested in Mega Evolution...! 

c.jpg

8 hours ago, Firetum said:

But I believe everyone is interested in Mega Evolution...! 

I guess I'm one of the few that hated it. Mega Evolution was a dumb gimmick that forced everyone to have one on their team because they were just stupidly strong. I would have tolerated it if every single pokemon has a mega evolution but no. If the team I like using doesn't have mega evolution then I'm either forced to change it to keep up with the power creep or just become weaker if I don't.

No thanks.

19 hours ago, RealMak said:

Its impossible to implement a 3ds game in MMO currently...

You don't know that. It's not impossible but it'd be a lot of work and it'd have to actively be worked on for (I'd assume) a shit ton of years. If a 3DS region ever does happen I doubt it'll be anytime within a few years of its announcement.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:01 PM, Minihara said:

Sorry QwQ
What i mean is hidden abbility :(

Did you mean hidden abilities? Cause Soon™

Just now, TheFrenchiestFry said:

You don't know that. It's not impossible but it'd be a lot of work and it'd have to actively be worked on for (I'd assume) a shit ton of years. If a 3DS region ever does happen I doubt it'll be anytime within a few years of its announcement.

You are correct but as I mentioned in another post,  PokeMMO would most likely have the same fate with Pokemon Uranium and Roblox's Pokemon games if we aren't careful

• 1 year later...