2 Usernames in 1 Email

Hi, I haven't played this game for 1-2 years. When i try to login to the game, i found out there are 2 usernames linked to my email. Yes, i made 2 of them...

The problem is, whenever i try to login to Pokemmo forum, i can only login to one of the usernames. Is that normal having 2 usernames in 1 email? And can i login to Pokemmo forum with my other username?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, UnderMySkin said:

Hi, I haven't played this game for 1-2 years. When i try to login to the game, i found out there are 2 usernames linked to my email. Yes, i made 2 of them...

The problem is, whenever i try to login to Pokemmo forum, i can only login to one of the usernames. Is that normal having 2 usernames in 1 email? And can i login to Pokemmo forum with my other username?

Your log-in information for the client and forum-side are separate entities. 

It is most likely that your forum account will be linked to the oldest one of the two characters on that account. 

Keep in mind that forum-based UN cannot be changed without the help of SGMs, in case you might have been wondering. 

(and chances are slim that they'd change your forum-tied UN without good reason)

So, to answer your question: No.

Your forum account is most likely tied to the original character on that client-based account.

Unless you did not choose similar names for both accounts, and you make it abundantly clear (for example, in your signature)

that both IGNs (In-Game Names) are tied to one particular forum-account. 

Hope that made any kind of sense and it helped. ^^' 

Edited by Luminithia