(Help in OU)(Possible Reward in ₽) Help me with ideas to do a Team!!

Hello everyone, first of all I want to tell you ... I am somewhat inexperienced in creating teams of pokemons that complement each other and form a good synergy.

In this case I would like to ask for help to form an OU team using Core to Togekiss, his Defensive Version.

I don't know if anyone could guide me to make a good team.

& if possible, leave your nickname, because I want to leave something in your email as a reward if i take the idea for my team.

and thanks to those who take the time to comment on something. 

Togekiss.png

43 minutes ago, Heartdust said:

Hello everyone, first of all I want to tell you ... I am somewhat inexperienced in creating teams of pokemons that complement each other and form a good synergy.

In this case I would like to ask for help to form an OU team using Core to Togekiss, his Defensive Version.

I don't know if anyone could guide me to make a good team.

& if possible, leave your nickname, because I want to leave something in your email as a reward if i take the idea for my team.

and thanks to those who take the time to comment on something. 

Togekiss.png

An Usser Named "Luke" Help me so much starting with this:

https://pokepast.es/8a79d940a4e6ca9a 

Doing a few Changes in my Togekiss

Togekiss/Dugtrio/Magnezone/Skarmory/Breelom/Reuniclus

I saw the changes and obviusly you modified toge in order to make him specially defensive, since it has calm nature, well done. 

https://pokepast.es/be6577153ad955d4

This is my advice, if you prefere a more tanky breloom you can follow the previous version, this is a little more aggressive. I used this team a lot, and i really enjoyed it. 

I'm not a master, but iI won some battles! 

-Victormitzi

image.thumb.png.ab4d183368c320740d3c81bbefa88d5c.png

image.thumb.png.a9c2296faa18f5a51cd89e1cb2956e73.png

Edited by Victormitzi
2 hours ago, Victormitzi said:

I saw the changes and obviusly you modified toge in order to make him specially defensive, since it has calm nature, well done. 

https://pokepast.es/be6577153ad955d4

This is my advice, if you prefere a more tanky breloom you can follow the previous version, this is a little more aggressive. I used this team a lot, and i really enjoyed it. 

I'm not a master, but iI won some battles! 

-Victormitzi

image.thumb.png.ab4d183368c320740d3c81bbefa88d5c.png

image.thumb.png.a9c2296faa18f5a51cd89e1cb2956e73.png

OOOHHH!! it looks very interesting, and although personally, I have never used a Tyranitar or a weather team, I would like to give it a try for once, and I love that the Magnezone and Breelom that I was making have been kept to complete the team above, I will really test your version of the team!

Edit: can i ask u something? Can Togekiss improve her performance on that team if i change calm nature?? or is it really calm as it should be?

tenor.gif

Edited by Heartdust
New Ask
  • 1 year later...