Process to pokeMMO

It's already something I've been thinking about for a while and I'm also afraid of happening with pokeMMO.

Have you ever stopped to think what it would be like if Nintendo were going to sue pokeMMO for practically using her game?

This reminded me of a case that happened in a game called:
Roblox
Where there was a map of pokemon there for a long time I think about 4 or 3 years.

And about a month ago, nintendo had the game removed from the platform.

I wonder if this could happen with pokeMMO, and if it happenshow would the developers react

the developers were very careful following all the proper guidelines to not break any rules while making this game. even money they make is considered a "donation" so i mean, it could theoretically happen, but it's already been 10 years. who knows though

the thread i made last week has some interesting thoughts on the matter some removed there comments to potentially avoid any trouble with the staff but i seen there comment and it was a decently valued statement, theres also a statement refering to how nintendo could bring the matter seriously but would cost more then its worth on there end so they pretty much just turned a blind eye