PSL Teams - Betting Thread

3 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

Like I care about babies whining on a video game trying to find excuses to be cowards.

Keep barking and enjoy being a nobody on a pokemon game you are very significative.

Man someday when u turn 18 u ll watch back at what u type and realise how pooped you sound. Or at least i hope you will. 

3 hours ago, LeJovi said:

Didn't u lose to moetal bruh, stfu lmao 

That was JJ playing and I got haxed but I guess that makes it even worse yeah.

3 hours ago, Umbramol said:

Man someday when u turn 18 u ll watch back at what u type and realise how pooped you sound. Or at least i hope you will. 

Some people tend to get bored on this game Im just here to turn this sleepy community into a shitfest where everyone trashtalks each other to make every game hype because there is a looooong time we didn’t have hyped matches imo.

Either you bring me back to the time we had some KB vs Frags, and games where the bets were shiny zards and I will consider not trashtalking every single dog I get to face to wake them um from the boring nightmare theyre having on this sleepy game, or you shut the fk up puppy.

Nostalgia aside youre still one hell of a ducksicker and you will remain boring and useless in my eyes, keep whining so I can salt my pasta ty

Edited by Kamimiii
On 4/13/2021 at 3:45 AM, MikasaA said:

1M on me winning my match week 5 no matter who my opponent is

Take.

21 hours ago, ItsGray said:

[läva] läva (0) Vs [SIÂ] Sic Itur Ad Astra (0)

OU: Endiii vs Azphiel                                   500k

UU: xMikasaAckerman vs Stelian              500k

UU: PoseidonWrath vs Kamimiii                 500k

NU: Kriliin vs MadaraSixSix                        500k       Taken by dloxprooo

Dubs: Lactosoid vs Mkns                          500k        Taken by dloxprooo
(wont let me @ him)

LC: MonkeyDMathew vs TheDH               500k          Taken by @LeJovi

Void if sub/activity win/ time out

And @Suneetowes me 400k   (paid)

I take my match

55 minutes ago, Kanzo said:

It's the "who ever my opponent is"

For me

Sounds so damn cool and arrogant.

Fukin luv it!

Sub was happening a lot in previous weeks, so it's possible that my opponent would change.

So regardless of who i'm gonna end up facing i'm still putting 1m on myself winning the match.
Looks like you took it the wrong way or i guess it's my fault for making it sound that way

2 hours ago, MikasaA said:

Sub was happening a lot in previous weeks, so it's possible that my opponent would change.

So regardless of who i'm gonna end up facing i'm still putting 1m on myself winning the match.
Looks like you took it the wrong way or i guess it's my fault for making it sound that way

dont be a uguu lmao, dont explain yourself 

11 hours ago, MikasaA said:

Wasn't my intention to sound arrogant but whatever you say my lord, I'm a poor man :(

It sounds arrogant anyways.

Also the "no matter who my rival is" were my words before week 4, but it was different...in my case that words dont look arrogant because I'm super pro and the most common is me winning my matches. Nevertheless, I stoped saying that words for respect to my opponents.

1 minute ago, soyhector said:

Also the "no matter who my rival is" were my words before week 4, but it was different...in my case that words dont look arrogant because I'm super pro and the most common is me winning my matches. Nevertheless, I stoped saying that words for respect to my opponents.

shame...

2 hours ago, soyhector said:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

2 hours ago, soyhector said:

Yeah like i have all the time in this world to read every single post in this thread even more so care about yours

1 hour ago, MikasaA said:

ok.gif.29a9fd9d1ee3c4758ba6908374dedbc0.gif

Imagine self-proclaiming yourself "super pro" and yet avoiding GodKriliin in week 4, just go delete yourself dude

How is that? How you suppose I avoid him if: 1) I didnt know what tier he would play, 2) I'm not the manager of Team Live, so I dont choose if I go NU 1 or NU 2. 3) Why must I have fear about dueling Krillin? 4) And finally...Are you understimating Wally? Because in my opinion Krillin and Wally are same level.

6 hours ago, soyhector said:

Because in my opinion Krillin and Wally are same level.

As much as i respect my boi Wally, Kriliin is on a whole nother level and i don't even need to explain myself on why that is so. You're either being ignorant enough or pretending to be not acknowledging that, either way you're such a clown for that. I'm not gonna talk about your other points because they're not even worth answering.

Anyway, I'm done talking and not gonna waste any more of my precious time on you.
Chatting with a newborn baby would be even better than with ignorant imbecile like you.

Have a bad day.