[GUI] EikoDark Theme (Now with 120% more dark!)

7 hours ago, 420blackjack said:

Hi! This looks really cool, but unfortunately i'm new to this game and cannot figure out how to install it. Can someone help me? I've tried importing the zip file as a mod but that didn't 

You have to extract the content of the zip, then you have e a folder with a name of the theme. Then you move the folder that you've extract to the folder "themes" on the PokeMMO folder.

Then open the game, go to Settings > interface and change the theme, is the first option. Is recommended to restart the game after this.

(Sorry for bad English)

Edited by EduardoRGCM
11 hours ago, 420blackjack said:

Hi! This looks really cool, but unfortunately i'm new to this game and cannot figure out how to install it. Can someone help me? I've tried importing the zip file as a mod but that didn't work.

Yeah pretty much what Eduardo said, you have to unzip the .ZIP file into PokeMMO > data > themes. You change between themes under interface in the settings. Though, you'll have to restart PokeMMO for new themes to appear in the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like this theme, it looks very clean. I also found a bug, for some reason when I am using this theme the text before learning a new move in battle doesn't disappear.
I'm using the yellow version, I don't know if this also happens on the others

image.thumb.png.a53724a953fe246950407e0c9fe81d00.png

Edited by Fleble
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

what needs to be done to a theme to make it work again after this update bricked the themes? @budadeth

you must copy everything from the default theme, except the textures that make up the theme, the bad thing is that the code that may have a theme, for example the change of colors of the letters and that, that would be lost, now I will look at what you sent me

On 2/5/2022 at 4:43 AM, budadeth said:

you must copy everything from the default theme, except the textures that make up the theme, the bad thing is that the code that may have a theme, for example the change of colors of the letters and that, that would be lost, now I will look at what you sent me

Every update the same story...