[Tutorial] How to edit GUI 2021 / Editar Temas 2021

2 hours ago, budadeth said:

Check out that some fonts are .ttf and other .ttc after that you can add any font that marches the formar, re-name it as the one you replacing, ir should work but remember, if you replacing a .ttc you need a .ttc font, at least thats what I remember

You can also use a program called FontForge to convert .ttc and .ttf.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Teeemooo said:

hi~ is me! Helpful post!Like it!

Thanks a lot! Im planing a tutorial on video abouth this, I wish I could upload english subtitles, my first lenguage its spanish

Edited by budadeth
14 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

dude o/

how can I change the background behind pm in pokemon summary?

It's part of the monster summary pane itself. The color aurora is part of the ROMs/Emulator and can't be changed iirc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Johnwaynee said:

thanks man! 

Since the pictures on the old guide arent shown any longer and is probably outdated, this could replace it as a sticky

yes but im still learning, this guide needs a few fixes, im actually planning that this month I hope, update this and make the font edition guide too, thanks for your cmment bro if you need help with something related themes just ask without doubt! greetings

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Vaanbk said:

Buenas Tardes, oye bro como le hago para hacer un fondo en movimiento como el tema por defecto del juego? requiere una imagen gif o algo asi? 

sabes algo acerca de eso? salu2

Lastimablemente no es posible, por más que se use una animación tipo .gif se ve estático sin movimiento... Lo siento

On 4/13/2021 at 8:53 PM, budadeth said:

317979531_Sinnombre9.jpg.93df1f895f95d71adfa9b190ee326fe4.jpg

Now the life bars, i marked in red the ones that dosnt work, also that little EXP dosnt work, the ones the game use its the two left, the bigger one, its our life bar, and the thiner one its our enemies lifes bar

Firstly, a massive thank you for the incredibly detailed tutorial, and for taking the time to translate it to English, it is very well written for someone whos first language isn't english. 

Secondly, I've been spending a bit of time here and there editing things for my own GUI, and while testing what shows where before I came accross this guide, I discovered that one of these health bars is actually used for triple+ battles, as you can see in these screenshots.

image.thumb.png.0c7b8798674862182cf165d1ba29c28e.png

image.thumb.png.8af83b1a679afbdbb4296692be9cf40f.png

15 minutes ago, SpidgetFinner said:

Firstly, a massive thank you for the incredibly detailed tutorial, and for taking the time to translate it to English, it is very well written for someone whos first language isn't english. 

Secondly, I've been spending a bit of time here and there editing things for my own GUI, and while testing what shows where before I came accross this guide, I discovered that one of these health bars is actually used for triple+ battles, as you can see in these screenshots.

image.thumb.png.0c7b8798674862182cf165d1ba29c28e.png

image.thumb.png.8af83b1a679afbdbb4296692be9cf40f.png

thanks! and yes this still need corrections and updating, but works for a basic start for testing out by your own with some guide, sadly i dont have the time to continue or update this, but still better than the old 2014 tutorial lol

if you need help with something in particular feel free to ask me here i would gladly help you, greetings