Open Club  ·  245 members

[AFRO] AFRO

TV Series Movies Anime etc

Akshit

• Akshit changed the title to TV Series Movies Anime etc

Finished watching 5 seasons of Killjoys;

Started out as action scifi adventure about bunch of space bounty hunters....but then plot got complicated and well, bounty hunting became secondary and it was all drama and bs. Still quite an entertaining show, but the genre & major plot change mid series left me confused asf.

It's like you watch WWE, the fighters get in the ring, fight is good and all but halfway through they stop, and start playing chess instead.

And the chess match is quite intense, very cool, you still kinda enjoy it, but it's not what you signed up for... so now you're just bamboozled that wtf am I watching... Well, that's the feeling which Killjoys left me with.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I saw the original Dexter series long long time ago, and I was a bit skeptical about them reviving the series after so long when it had a near wholesome / perfect end.

However Dexter New Blood is surprisingly quite noice so far, excited to see how it all ends now.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Love the idea of this topic! It's always a blast exchanging watchlists and picking up recommendations. Recently, I dove into the 2nd season of The Lincoln Lawyer – gripping stuff! Also, can't get enough of the cool vibes from the 5th season of Fargo. Mission Impossible 7 was a wild ride, totally enjoyed it! Always on the lookout for the next big thing, so I regularly explore recent movie releases. Any hidden gems out there that I shouldn't miss?

Edited by barratatasjet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.