[Screenshot Contest] It's Cosplay Time! #2 (Saturday, 8th May)

1za9HDs.png.8359107ba0b6fde83aa80f1f914a3445.png.dd2a1a740276eeb10d7a6eb91bd2314b.png

It's Cosplay Time! It is time to get creative, as this screenshot contest will feature creative and iconic cosplays from your favorite anime, show, movie, game etc. using in game vanities. The only limitation is your own creativity!

The only requirements we have are that your entry follow our Code of Conduct and that you use in game vanity to illustrate your cosplay. 

The value of vanities are not relevant here.

We just aim to see how creative you can be - and what funny, cute and iconic cosplays that you can show with the in game vanities. 

Just try to bring something that stands out and your chances of winning will be better. ^^

Time for Submission

From 8th May to 22nd May at 11:59PM UTC

Announcement of Winners

29th May (Saturday)

Judges

Sethsen, MrPeruano, NewCPlayerLacei, LordHydra & xJoseee

Rules:

• It needs to be a recent screenshot on PokeMMO. It doesn't matter the place, as long as it belongs to PokeMMO and it doesn't contain anything outdated, such as features or graphics that were already updated.
  • Only one screenshot will be accepted as entry per person. If you submit more than that, your entries won't be considered. This also counts for 2 or more screenshots in one image.
  • You can't edit the image. Adding elements and effects that doesn't belong to PokeMMO, such as emojis or other sprites, will disqualify your entry.
  • Your screenshot and title must follow the rules from our Code of Conduct.
  • You can take screenshot with friends, but keep in mind that the prize will be sent to whoever posts the entry and it won't scale according to how many people are on the screenshot. It's up to the winners decide if or how they want to share the prize.
  • All submissions must contain the in game nickname of the player(s).
  • Submissions must be sent in this thread during the timeframe of the event, not before or after. Posts edited after the announcement of the end of submission time won't be accepted.

Prizes

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place

1895559264_ImagePastedat2021-4-2110-59.png.a03f12a63e54ac2cfe1248c1535acbe8.png

Combat Armor

&

1,000 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

300 Reward Points

17 minutes ago, D34dlyK1ss said:

I did not understand this part. Also, if people are broke, how can they participate?

That using valuable vanities doesn't provide any advantage at all nor is the value taking into consideration when we will vote in the end. We value creativity.

Thus, even if being broke, you should be able to cosplay something nice. It's completely up to you to decide what vanities to use to illustrate your idea in the best and most creative way. 

I hope this answers your question. Have a nice day. ^^

1. Baryth = Team Rocket Boss                                                       Team Rocket : Pokemon      

2. ittljoe = Team Rocket Executive                                                 We Hold em Hostage!

3.  Shouyoo = Team Rocket Agent

4. AngetheMessager = Team Rocket Agent

5. QCxKasumi = Team Rocket Grunt

6. GabeTheElite = Team Rocket Grunt

7.  FreeezooRed = Team Rocket Grunt

8. NotOriginalLmao = Team Rocket Grunt

Screenshot (1186).png

Edited by Baryth
3 minutes ago, BlueZacian said:

Am I allowed to make a collage of around 4-5 pics(maybe showing a story) and post it(without any emojis or things, just collage)

Will it be a valid entry?

Hello. That won't be a valid entry, no. Hence:

Only one screenshot will be accepted as entry per person. If you submit more than that, your entries won't be considered. This also counts for 2 or more screenshots in one image.

Have a nice day. ^^

@Sethsenwhat about putting an explanation in a spoiler? I would have never guessed in a million years that gasaiyunosan’s was from an anime until I saw the explanation picture. Now that I see the reference picture it’s a pretty solid cosplay

With that being said, I have no clue what the hell is going on in cali’s picture, someone please explain the plane thing

Edited by SirDusty
1 hour ago, SirDusty said:

@Sethsenwhat about putting an explanation in a spoiler? I would have never guessed in a million years that gasaiyunosan’s was from an anime until I saw the explanation picture. Now that I see the reference picture it’s a pretty solid cosplay

With that being said, I have no clue what the hell is going on in cali’s picture, someone please explain the plane thing

I’ll dm the vid, but it’s the original scene from the fist meme. The plan was to use the toy plane vanity over a paralyzed togekiss but it’s side sprite is so distorted it’d be unrecognizable regardless, gotta work through the games limitations ya know 

thanks to @Zymogenfor the inspiration, a few months back I scrolled through my fl and was like wtf ur literally Arthur we have to get together and do this contest when it comes back. Might notve panned out as planned but we had fun with it so moral W 

15 hours ago, SirDusty said:

Hi Dusty! Thanks for the feedback. I think an explanation as a spoiler section is a nice idea as long as the content respects the Code of Conduct.

However, I will also suggest to be careful with creativity and not just creating a replica of a scene, as that is not what we are looking for. Something creative, fun and original, though. ^^

Sorry for yet another tag, but you can include your picture/illustration as a spoiler section @calidubstep @GasaiYunoSan @BaliAds - thank you!

Looking forward to more entries! It's a great start. Have fun out there. ^^