StockMarketMMO - Values over time (DISCONTINUED)

6 hours ago, Aerun said:

Why not add the super expensive vanities? Such as flaming skulls, desu labcoat etc

6 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

He only adds vanities he owns himself. 

He got a blue skull tho 

im adding some stuff i dont own myself over time (like for example i added skeleton costume, bug elfbot set and candy cane which i dont own) , i just had the data from the stuff i own anyways. well i doubt there will be any desu labcoats on gtl, and well super expensive vanities like skulls are so rarely on gtl that it doesnt say anything about their price.

Edited by Quakkz
On 7/24/2021 at 10:47 PM, Quakkz said:

well i doubt there will be any desu labcoats on gtl, and well super expensive vanities like skulls are so rarely on gtl that it doesnt say anything about their price.

I still think you should add them, it's useful and I personally don't know the price of some of them and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. It would be nice if you could post their values roughly. Like we could ask ultra rare vanities' owners what kind of offers they get so we have a rough idea of a price range, it's still more useful than nothing at all about it.

Maybe a bit off topic but I think it relates... What do you guys think is the reasoning behind the RP insane rise? I was buying it at about 1.9m p/1k a few months ago quite easily... Now it sells on gtl nearing 2.5m and doesn't really show any signs of dropping. I guess people expected a summer vanity?

Also golden dragons up 3m in >1 week lolz

image.png

Edited by Lvkee
4 hours ago, Lvkee said:

Maybe a bit off topic but I think it relates... What do you guys think is the reasoning behind the RP insane rise? I was buying it at about 1.9m p/1k a few months ago quite easily... Now it sells on gtl nearing 2.5m and doesn't really show any signs of dropping. I guess people expected a summer vanity?

Also golden dragons up 3m in >1 week lolz

image.png

People getting ready in hopes of good halloween vanities again. Masks are up because people bought all of them and listed them at higher prices, again.

9 hours ago, Lvkee said:

Now it sells on gtl nearing 2.5m and doesn't really show any signs of dropping.

I thought it'd be smart to begin buying in bulk in hopes of having at least one good limited between halloween/christmas/chinese new year, but if you open CN trade chat, it seems everyone else had the same idea.

I don't expect that to be sustainable for the next 2 months until Halloween, so imo I'd let the market die down a bit before buying any more

Damn i remember the christmas event from like 2014 where i got like 5 of those holly hairclips and they were the most common and least sought after cosmetic and were worth like 5k lol sold one for 4m about 2 years ago and no idea what i did with the rest, might hold on to the one i got left

Red Envelope 34.900 (+5.150)

I find this suspiciously timed a few days after I sold all my envelopes - I expected this to happen but it was strange as there were a bunch of people selling x99 at the same time.

Either way the prices for a lot of these are unstable and I can see this dropping again soon.